ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Title Odds

In my best Gomer Pyle impression SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE. Thanks for the enlightening info there hail.[eyeroll]

350.png

Totally laughable that Maryland is supposed to have a 3x better chance than RU, and Indiana a 4x better chance. Lol
I agree with Maryland. Indiana was pretty solid though and hung around vs tough opponents (Michigan and MSU until about 5 minutes left from what I recall). They bring back a lot but losing Jordan Howard hurts. I'd like their chances over Rutgers but not 3 times as much.

No respect but what did you expect? I think we finish ahead of Maryland and Indiana but maybe that's just the fan in me. We're certainly not as bad as Purdue and we should beat Illinois.

Reactions: eceres
South Point Race and Sports Book Big Ten odds:

Ohio State 6-5
Michigan 8-5
Iowa 6-1
Nebraska 7-1
Michigan State 10-1
Wisconsin 10-1
Northwestern 30-1
Minnesota 30-1
Penn State 50-1
Indiana 75-1
Illinois 100-1
Maryland 100-1
Rutgers 300-1
Purdue 300-1

http://www.mlive.com/sports/2016/07/big_ten_title_odds_ohio_state.html#incart_river_mobile_index
This can't be true. I remember several people that were incensed by the Iowa article that said RU was probably the favorite to get picked to finish last in the East. How dare these odds makers make the same observation and put their money where their mouth is.[roll]

On a serious note, I think RU at 300:1 is a better bet than Maryland at 100:1 or even Indiana at 75:1. All three are highly unlikely to win the B1G, so may as well swing for the fences.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
We will come a lot closer to winning the league than Maryland, Illinois, Indiana and Purdue .

We're going to smash Maryland

Realistically, if you didn't have Vegas there would not even be a line. We are looking to show some kind of understanding of a totally new offense and not much else. I know I will be blasted for that statement, but it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT