ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Game at 7:30 P.M. Virginia Tech at 3:30 P.M.

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Per ScarletKnights.com [EDIT to fix Sep 3 date, which was originally incorrect]:

2023 Rutgers Football Schedule
Sept. 3 vs. Northwestern* at Noon (CBS)
Sept. 9 vs. Temple at 7:30 p.m. (Big Ten Network)
Sept. 16 vs. Virginia Tech at 3:30 p.m. (Big Ten Network)
Sept. 23 at Michigan* at Noon (TBD)
Sept. 30 vs. Wagner
Oct. 7 at Wisconsin* at Noon or 3:30/4 p.m. (TBD)
Oct. 14 (Homecoming) vs. Michigan State* at Noon (TBD)
Oct. 21 at Indiana* at Noon (TBD)
Nov. 4 vs. Ohio State*
Nov. 11 at Iowa*
Nov. 18 at Penn State*
Nov. 25 vs. Maryland*

Last edited:
Overall - I don’t see how anyone is complaining. Great times for VTech and Temple. The Northwestern game was selected for CBS. Nothing on Peacock yet.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Overall - I don’t see how anyone is complaining. Great times for VTech and Temple. The Northwestern game was selected for CBS. Nothing on Peacock yet.
Penn State and Michigan both have games on Peacock (and only Peackock) in the first 3 weeks.
Washington-Michigan State is also a Peacock exclusive so they're not just going to dump games against cupcakeson there.

Penn State and Michigan both have games on Peacock (and only Peackock) in the first 3 weeks.
Washington-Michigan State is also a Peacock exclusive so they're not just going to dump games against cupcakeson there.
NFL playoff game is exclusively on there too. They need some games that can attract subscribers.

Lots of Hokies folks in the NJ area. Expect a large turnout of visiting team fans and lots of smoked turkey legs in the tailgate lots.

The B1G schedule for that week is hot garbage. All the attractive games are road OOC's for which the B1G does not own the TV rights.
That’s fine. But I’m still not interested in a Temple game at 7:30 pm. 7, 6, 5 whatever are better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT