Clemson at South Carolina | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Charlotte at South Florida | 7:30 p.m. | ESPNU
North Carolina at NC State | 8 p.m. | ACC Network
Iowa State at Kansas State | 8 p.m. | FOX
Wyoming at Nevada | 9 p.m. | CBSSN
Cal at UCLA | 10:30 p.m. | ESPN
Fresno State at San Diego State | 10:30 p.m. | FS1

Snyder looking good here early on but his receivers dropping balls

As others had previously posted Nebraska losing today could really help in avoiding the pinstripe. Go Hawkeyes. Hoping for music city or vegas next month.

A B1g 10 school with a 35,000 seat stadium????
There's debate here sometimes about stadium expansion helping us even though Delany himself said he didn't know about the size of the stadium. I've never seen it as a requirement, the market is what they needed and the profile of the school fits and that's it. Schools have autonomy on how they run themselves and what they think is in their best interests.

If NW doesn't draw big crowds generally then why do you need a big stadium. If 35000 is the right size then good for them.

Last edited:
This soph. QB castellanos for BC from the portal looks like exactly (well first drive anyway) what we were expecting and thinking how our QB should be playing.

And btw.. first incomplete pass from Miami QB was backwards and dropped and they never even took a look. Then 3rd down pass ruled first down but elbow looked down short and again never took a look. Wow.

There's debate here sometimes about stadium expansion helping us even though Delany himself said he didn't know about the size of the stadium. I've never seen it as a requirement, the market is what they needed and the profile of the school fits and that's it. Schools have autonomy on how they run themselves and what they think is in their best interests.

If NW doesn't draw big crowds generally then why do you need a big stadium. If 35000 is the right size then good for them.

I'd go back and see what they were drawing when Fitzgerald had them regularly going to bowls and then comment. That said I think their undergrad enrollment is only 50% of the next smallest school.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I'd go back and see what they were drawing when Fitzgerald had them regularly going to bowls and then comment. That said I think their undergrad enrollment is only 50% of the next smallest school.
Private school entered my mind too. What they draw when they smooth out the peaks and valleys is what they probably want and I assume they’ve figured that out.

Nebraska 66yd TD…longest play allowed by Iowa this year, 10-7 Iowa…over/under in actual danger lol

Miami TD…10 plays 69yds…up 21-7 on BC
OU up 28-13 on TCU

OU TD 35-13…after a failed fake punt by TCU gave OU the bowl in their end.

Last edited:
Nebraska Iowa sees to be only competitive game

OU up 42-13 on TCU
Miami up 28-7 on BC

😂

Last edited:

Nebraska qb fumbles the ball untouched lol and then luckily recovers after the ball squirts through a bunch of players.

They pinned Iowa at the one though with the punt.

Nebraska misses a 44yd FG into the wind and stays tied at 10

TCU closes to down 52-38 to OU
Miami 35-14 on BC

Last edited:
Oh man Nebraska throws a INT on a 3rd long under a minute left but Nebraska getspushed back on the return with a hold. They were on the Iowa 37…on their on 44 instead

Nebraska just had to use their last timeout for bad time management and won’t have the luxury of using the whole field. Instead they throw an INT which Iowa returns to the Nebraska 37 lol.

Iowa vs Nebraska is fvcking wild in the last minute. Iowa going for winning FG / Int., Nebraska going for winning FG/ Int.. Now Iowa on to kick winning kick after having two already blocked.

Haha the best thing to happen to Iowa was throwing that INT. They actually netted yards after it because of their defense getting their own INT. Inside the Nebraska 20 now lol.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Iowa vs Nebraska is fvcking wild in the last minute. Iowa going for winning FG / Int., Nebraska going for winning FG/ Int.. Now Iowa on to kick winning kick after having two already blocked.
I’d agree with this lol. Throwing an INT helped them haha because they gained yards by their D getting the INT back.

Iowa brings in the backup kicker who never kicked in a game before to win. Unreal last minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT