ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/2-11/4 Thurs-Sat

UW 52yd TD run, pre snap motion causing some confusion.

Back and forth we go 21-21

Daniels TD run for LSU 14-14

A couple fun night games

I believe Texas State had the second most transfers/new players after Colorado

Last edited:
Oh my god what a play was that by USC for the TD. Man Riley is on fire this game with some of these play calls.

28-21 USC… it’s your turn to hold serve UW

Alabama TD 21-14…9 plays 74yds

4th and 6 and UW converts to a 1st and goal….Riley really needs to make a change at DC in the offseason…maybe Jim Leonhard, he’s got B10 experience too.

UW holds serve 28-28…laser for the TD

UW gets the ball to start the 2nd half

Last edited:
LSU scores a TD before half. Big run by Daniels help set it up. 21-21

Williams fumbles the ball and UW breaks serve and can get points now and the ball after half

UW TD after the Williams fumble…35-28 UW

Great throw and catch by LSU and now inside the 5 with a first and goal

LSU RB stuffed in the middle but then bounces it outside for the TD 28-21 LSU

USC’s defense just has no heart or emotion for the most part, I don’t see the hustle or fire to make plays

UW TD 42-35

Milroe TD 35-28 Alabama

Another nice throw and catch for a USC TD

42-42

Alabama ever closer to a two score lead with a horse collar tackle at the 10

TD Alabama 42-28

Alabama had to make it up as they went along earlier in the year but now looking like they will be in the hunt again for a playoff spot.

Daniels hurt on a late hit too.

Last edited:
USC actually got a stop…sort of…just a FGA lol….45-42 UW

LSU going for a 4th and 10 on their own 40 with 11 mins left and they got a penalty….they will punt now….which is probably the better decision despite the fact their D isn’t good

Whatever small chance LSU had coming back from 2 scores is likely gone without Daniels

Oregon St up 7-0 on Colorado

That’s it for LSU on the dropped 4th and 8

NC St up 17-6 on Miami

UW TD…91yd TD drive and that should be it for USC now down 10…52-42 UW

NcSt INT and that should seal that game with under 4 mins left up 11 on Miami and inside the redzone

So great seeing Brian Kelly losing by 14 to Bama, Lincoln Riley losing again. Flipping over to Oregon State v. Colorado game. Go Beavs!!!!
I know I'm being cynical but I kind of got a chuckle out of Mr. NIL Hollywood Williams crying.

NC St wins 20-6 over Miami, Doeren becomes winningest coach at NC St

Arizona 7-0 on UCLA

Oregon St 7-3 on Colorado

Look at the body jerking motion, then the consoling from the man next to her, he sure as sh*t isn't saying, "I love you Mom".
I think he was and each game that goes by he realizes the end of his college career is near. He likely won’t play in their bowl game either.

Reactions: koleszar
The new OC Shumur for Colorado seems to be working out well, 3 pts. and 52 yds. in the 1st half. Yeah, Prime, Sean Lewis was the problem you nailed that one.

Last edited:
The new OC Shumur for Colorado seems to be working out well, 3 pts. and 52 yds. in the 1st half. Yeah, Prime, Sean Lewis was the problem you nailed that one.

Coach wasn't benched because of points and yards.
He was benched because he was calling for long passes all night and getting Shedeur killed.
DL knew to just rush and DBs never had to play up tight.
So everyone was covered and DL was in Shedeur's face in .25 seconds
Lots of slants and corner routes tonight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT