ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023 NCAA Bowl Games Thread 12/16-1/1

Big Ten runner up getting smoked by a middle-of-the-pack SEC team. Illustrates the superiority of the SEC
Ohio State is the runner-up in the Big Ten. Big Ten West winner is 3rd, at best. However, Ohio State flopped, too. On the other hand, a mediocre Wisonsin team almost beat a #13 ranked SEC team.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Ohio State is the runner-up in the Big Ten. Big Ten West winner is 3rd, at best. However, Ohio State flopped, too. On the other hand, a mediocre Wisonsin team almost beat a #13 ranked SEC team.
Iowa beats Michigan they’re the Big Ten champs so by them losing they’re the runner up.

MSU overPSU
Missouri over OSU
TN over Iowa
LSU over Wisconsin

And the main course will be coming up when Michigan get horse whipped by Bama

Maryland beat Auburn so there’s that at least

Iowa beats Michigan they’re the Big Ten champs so by them losing they’re the runner up.

MSU overPSU
Missouri over OSU
TN over Iowa
LSU over Wisconsin

And the main course will be coming up when Michigan get horse whipped by Bama

Maryland beat Auburn so there’s that at least
Rutgers beat Miami so there's that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bowl season was made there, the rest is gravy :)

I really never cared about Liberty’s religious affiliation- that topic was covered ad nauseum in another thread. Was more interested to see if they could be this year’s Tulane. They couldn’t. Teams like Oregon make the case for playoff expansion. I’ll never understand the pearl-clutching “purists” who oppose expanded playoffs.

Reactions: RUNVA
I really never cared about Liberty’s religious affiliation- that topic was covered ad nauseum in another thread. Was more interested to see if they could be this year’s Tulane. They couldn’t. Teams like Oregon make the case for playoff expansion. I’ll never understand the pearl-clutching “purists” who oppose expanded playoffs.

But for others, bringing CE material to a football board is of primary importance. And you're right, they were not the equal of '22 Tulane

It's almost as if "undefeated" doesn't really mean anything without the context of who they actually played.
I’m glad Liberty got invited and that undefeated description is no more. Beats seeing future references to this team like Marshall in ‘99 and other schools who never played one good team.

Reactions: thegock
….Teams like Oregon make the case for playoff expansion. I’ll never understand the pearl-clutching “purists” who oppose expanded playoffs.
How many times is it appropriate for Washington to have to deal with Oregon?

Oregon has a nice 2-loss top 10 season. What is wrong with just accepting that?

Reactions: RUTGERS95
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT