ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Thursday Games Discussion Thread

I think only once in my lifetime I had an 8-0 start to my bracket. Had Nevada so 7-1 this year.

Anyone who doesn't think these next four days are the best four days of the sports year just hates college basketball
I actually enjoy the conference tournaments more. Crowds are more passionate as are the rivalries. Love these 4 days regardless !

Well Colorado St is holding Texas in check nicely. Problem is they’re going into halftime with only 11 points.

3 pts in 15 minutes?!?!?!?!?!?!

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: fatsam98
Enough with Mountain West. Their CBS deal is the only reason they get multiple teams in each year. They are no better than the A10, American or Missouri Valley

Kentucky struggling 1st half starting 3 super-frosh and (2) 5th year guys. We REALLY need 2 vets, who can start/contribute a lot, out of the portal.

**** completely understand I'm stating the ridiculously obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Kentucky struggling 1st half starting 3 super-frosh and (2) 5th year guys. We REALLY need 2 vets, who can start/contribute a lot, out of the portal.
I have Kentucky in my Final Four, but I'd be crapping my pants if I were a Kentucky fan right now. This game just screams upset alert

I have Kentucky in my Final Four, but I'd be crapping my pants if I were a Kentucky fan right now. This game just screams upset alert
The thing is....UK is getting really good looks in the paint...just not hitting. OTOH an Oakland sub is 7-13 from 3 and they're 9-20 overall lol! Including a deep banker right now OMG!!!

Last edited:
Ton of people picked McNeese to upset Gonzaga. I feel like that Juan Dixon-led Coppin State team we played a couple years ago would give them a game tonight

This kid on Oakland is making so much money for himself right now

Kentucky is good example. Ashcatch who thinks we should be in sweet sixteen next year, not that damn easy.

Kentucky is good example. Ashcatch who thinks we should be in sweet sixteen next year, not that damn easy.
You can see the inexperience. Why I'm begging for Matt Allocco (outside of his shooting)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT