NCAA Tourney Thursday Games Discussion Thread

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
Like Michigan State in the opener

TIME (ET)GAMETV / STREAM
12:15 p.m.(9) Michigan State vs. (8) Mississippi StateCBS (watch live)
12:40 p.m.(11) Duquesne vs. (6) BYUtruTV (watch live)
1:30 p.m.(14) Akron vs. (3) CreightonTNT (watch live)
2 p.m.(15) Long Beach State vs. (2) ArizonaTBS (watch live)
2:45 p.m.(16) Wagner vs. (1) North CarolinaCBS (watch live)
3:10 p.m.(14) Morehead State vs. (3) IllinoistruTV (watch live)
4 p.m.(11) Oregon vs. (6) South CarolinaTNT (watch live)
4:30 p.m.(10) Nevada vs. (7) DaytonTBS (watch live)
6:50 p.m.(10) Colorado State vs. (7) TexasTNT (watch live)
7:10 p.m.(14) Oakland vs. (3) KentuckyCBS (watch live)
7:25 p.m.(12) McNeese vs. (5) GonzagaTBS (watch live)
7:35 p.m.(15) South Dakota State vs. (2) Iowa StatetruTV (watch live)
9:20 p.m.(15) Saint Peter's vs. (2) TennesseeTNT (watch live)
9:40 p.m.(11) NC State vs. (6) Texas TechCBS (watch live)
9:55 p.m.(13) Samford vs. (4) KansasTBS (watch live)
10:05 p.m.(10) Drake vs. (7) Washington StatetruTV (w

Reactions: runrutgersrun
As Indiana, Maryland, Penn State and Michigan aren't in the tournament, finding it very easy to pull for all the B1G teams.

Let's go Sparty

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Sparty up 20-8 with about 10 to go in first half...if they go onto win and play like this vs UNC they can beat them

Was really impressed by Miss St in person. Haven't watched any of their season outside of that game... not looking very good so far. Very sloppy

Make it 20-15. This is nowhere near over. Btw, if it's Michigan State, I think they'll beat UNC. It's a coaching mismatch.

Yeah people are really on Michigan State winning this one and maybe the next, but if they are so good then why are they 19-14?

Michigan State making 3 pointers is the reason they are leading,Rutgers shot bricks against Mississippi State.

Make it 20-15. This is nowhere near over. Btw, if it's Michigan State, I think they'll beat UNC. It's a coaching mismatch.
North Carolina has elite talent that can compensate for any coaching issues.

Avery Johnson's voice gives me anxiety. He talks way too slowly

Mississippi St certainly not helping the cause for future Power 6 teams with losing conference records…

Quad Box on my TV now. Basketball bliss
Was about to say YouTube Tv multiview will be good for watching. I see they’ve added a new functionality too where you can build your own multiview as well but maybe not every combo is available.

@bac2therac forget what thread it was, but you pointed out how BYU was overseeded for a couple of reasons. That was a fantastic observation that I applied to my bracket predictions. Much appreciated.

@bac2therac forget what thread it was, but you pointed out how BYU was overseeded for a couple of reasons. That was a fantastic observation that I applied to my bracket predictions. Much appreciated.
I thought he said they should have been a 5 and Duquesne a 12 so to keep it fair they moved them both (to accommodate bid stealers)

Reactions: bac2therac
no it was the opposite.....Duquense was overseeded...everything on their resume and metrics pointed to them being a 12

BYU was originally seeded as a 5 and was pushed to a 6 flipping with Gonzaga because of the no Sunday policy'

this was really a 5-12 matchup.....a weak performance by BYU vs a team that wasnt all that good until the A10 tourney

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT