ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Conference Championship Games Thread 12/1-12/2 Fri-Sat

Just landed in Charlotte
Plane full of Noles out of EWR - we taking over Charlotte

All indications are no Tate for FSU tomorrow vs Ville due to concussion protocol

Cold & rainy + true freshman starting = heavy dose of Benson

Really sucks w no Travis
A healthy JT and we had a legit natty shot

Tate pulled a Rooster last week vs the Turds (reference to 98 game in Tally w Marcus Outzen starting for an injured Weinke - another year where our starter went down, costing us the natty vs Tennessee but fueling P Dubs coming back and being the first team to go wire to wire # 1)

But can Brock bring some of that Tally magic up to the Queen City vs. Louisville team licking their wounds from last weeks defeat to Kentucky?

It will be interesting to see how the committee treats the Noles in the event they win but win ugly, like a 13-10 game with not a lot of offense. If they go undefeated they deserve to go but the committee may be looking for an excuse to exclude them with JT out.

Kind of wonder it that Alabama/UGA game will have a chance at mid-high teens ratings given the playoff implications of that game, assuming it stays competitive. That one and Oregon/Washington tonight I'm looking forward to, hopefully they live up to expectations. I think Oregon probably should win as long as Lanning doesn't become the 4th down river boat gambler again.

Just landed in Charlotte
Plane full of Noles out of EWR - we taking over Charlotte

All indications are no Tate for FSU tomorrow vs Ville due to concussion protocol

Cold & rainy + true freshman starting = heavy dose of Benson

Really sucks w no Travis
A healthy JT and we had a legit natty shot

Tate pulled a Rooster last week vs the Turds (reference to 98 game in Tally w Marcus Outzen starting for an injured Weinke - another year where our starter went down, costing us the natty vs Tennessee but fueling P Dubs coming back and being the first team to go wire to wire # 1)

But can Brock bring some of that Tally magic up to the Queen City vs. Louisville team licking their wounds from last weeks defeat to Kentucky?
Darn. I thought this was a Rutgers site.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Oh man I thought he had that. Would’ve been a heck of a TD if he could’ve come down with it. 3-0 UW

Liberty TD just barely before the ball comes loose as he crosses the goal line. 8 plays 89yards 21-14 Liberty.

Wow what a screw up by Liberty on the failed onside kick. Gives N. Mexico St. great field position and drives the field in 25 secs and scores the TD to tie it right before the half. 21-21

Reactions: rutgersguy1
UW has come out strong to start this game. Showing some physicality too early, not really many deep shots yet.

Liberty TD taken off the board after an illegal block but still in the redzone..

They score later on the drive, 28-21 Liberty.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Would be a tough loss if Franklin is hurt. River boat gambler has learned his lesson it seems and takes the FG, down 10-3.

Oregon not in bad shape considering how motivated UW has been playing. Only down a score.

Reactions: Knight Shift
There’s the UW/Penix deep shot. Finish it off with a sweep for a TD.

17-3 UW, 4 plays 75yds

14points biggest deficit for Oregon all year.

Another pinpoint pass by Penix, my goodness

Followed up by a little razzle dazzle, could’ve been a big play if Oregon didn’t make that tackle…had a convoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT