ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Conference Championship Games Thread 12/1-12/2 Fri-Sat

Oh man trips on the grass on what likely would’ve been a first down and then stopped on 4th. Momentum swinging back and forth in this game.

That’s not a TD and the refs should over turn it.

4 down territory for Lanning lol

I’ve been wondering all week if there’s a way for Ohio State to get in the CFP (highly doubtful).

However, if Oregon wins, are they in for sure. I think so, but if Alabama beats UGA it might be dicey.

Penix looks like he’s getting a little bit of happy feet lately but still making the throws.

I’ve been wondering all week if there’s a way for Ohio State to get in the CFP (highly doubtful).

However, if Oregon wins, are they in for sure. I think so, but if Alabama beats UGA it might be dicey.
Georgia wins, Florida state loses the door is open for OSU. Texas would have an argument, but the committee ranking them behind OSU this week might have been a signal.

Oh man don’t count Oregon out yet lol

That’s a TD, PAC refs should be grateful for replay

I’d go with the onsides, right call. Two chances to get the ball back with the onsides and another with the 3 timeouts to use.

Oregon loses✅
FSU loses
Alabama loses
Texas Loses

Ohio state in at #4 ?

Georgia Ohio state
Michigan Washington

Last edited:
They made a crazy 4th down call in their last game on their side of the field. Will they try something creative on third down here

Horrible call by Lanning in accepting the 1st down holding penalty. You have to take the down there and hope your D can hold on 2nd and 3 or whatever. The 40 seconds is worth way more than the 10 yards.

EDIT: They got the clinching first down anyway, so point is moot.

Great playcalling.
This is from last week in the Apple Cup. 4th down on their side of the field, they went for it to close out the game against WSU

He’s not a river boat gambler but they don’t play scared.

Think about all on the line with that call. Tie game minute left and it would put WSU in FG range if you don’t get it. CFP on the line with that call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT