ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/7-11/11 Tues-Sat

Yup...Penis Head should be fired. No reason to go for 2 in the first half and then now. Take the point and try to get the ball back down 8. So stupid to be down 2 scores.

Reactions: B0ski
Oh man TT drives in down deep into Kansas territory and now will have easy FG. Did this all with less than 30 secs left. TT offense was dead in the water all qtr and now suddenly has woken up

That TO that I questioned by McGuire instead of forcing Kansas to use their last timeout got them this chance.

Reactions: cicero grimes
TT should win 16-13 with 3 secs left

4 plays 63yds in 23 secs. Not going for the easy FG before half bites another coach in the rear.

Oh FFS, cry me a river the acting HC of Michigan. What a wuss, crying over his cheating coach. Sickening.

Hey Blake Corum, can I get a Hoover upright, lightly exposed on Stalion's front porch?

Wow, those early 2 pt conversion attempts are often devastating if you don't make it. So dumb to go for it at 24 15 too IMO. Make it 16. If you score another TD later, much more pressure on the D there to save the lead.

Reactions: cicero grimes
401c24bd02c48c3384a46dcd8b55c441.jpg

Oh FFS, cry me a river the acting HC of Michigan. What a wuss, crying over his cheating coach. Sickening.

Hey Blake Corum, can I get a Hoover upright, lightly exposed on Stalion's front porch?
And unless I miss heard him, I believe in his shout out to that cheating POS he said “I f%#kin’ love you man”.

Wow Illinois with 651 yards of offense. IU with 364.

Colorado up 24-17 on Arizona at halftime

IU drove down the field on Illinois soft D and scores the TD, need the 2 now

Stop them so our game can come on

42-40 Illinois

The ESPN college football scoreboard is showing the Franklin press conference. One of the reporters got on him about the failed 2 point conversions and why he went for it the second time when an xp makes it a 1 score game. He had no answer.

Penix is darn good placing passes. TD UW 17-14 on Utah

Utah answers back with a TD run 21-17

Miami TD on the fade…down 10-7 to FSU

Last edited:
UW muscles it on for a TD 24-21 on Utah…and back and forth we go. Seems like the USC UW game last week.

Purdue up 28-13 on Minn

Schrader a 35yd run and might get a long FGA before half for Mizzou

Utah stays on serve 28-24 up on UW

Purdue up 28-20 on Minn

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
Mizzou looking good up 19-7 on Tenn. They gave UGA a semi competitive game last season and this one too.

A team like this would be in the hunt for a 12 team playoff. Would make these kind of games even more meaningful. Next year.

Arizona wins over Colorado on walk off FG 34-31

Miami up 13-10 on FSU, actually kind of surprised this game has been this close. FSU just got big play to inside the 5.

Mizzou up 22-7
Miami tied at 13 with FSU
Utah up 28-27 on UW
FSU up 20-13 on Miami

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT