ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Conference Championship Games Thread 12/1-12/2 Fri-Sat

If fsu wins and gets left out because their best conf win was a 3 loss Clemson, the screaming about getting out of the acc will shatter windows.

Whoa!! Conspiracy theory: FSU actually WANTS to get left out at 13-0! As proof they need out of thenACC sooner than later.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Iowa's defense is doing their magic. They need a couple of turnovers to help their offense.

Lol. Sec most overrated conference its crazy. GA played who???? Bama lost 1, almost lost 2 more
100%. agree. The best OOC win for the entire conference was Mississippi State
over Arizona. The SEC is not good this year.

Reactions: shields
Watching FSU v UofL (from Costa Rica and in Spanish...which I don't really understand) and this is an awful game. Even if FSU wins, they should be docked spots. Without their #1 they're pretty bad. It's unfair given the season they had but isn't the playoff supposed to take the best teams? FSU as presently constituted ain't it.

Reactions: shields
Louisville threatening.

At this point, CFP committee is probably praying for Ville to win so they don’t have to defend leaving out an undefeated FSU.

Edit: FG for Louisville. 3-3.

FSU big run to get them inside the 10. FSU runs it in shortly after. 10-3 FSU

Michigan with a TD too off an Iowa TO. I thought arm was going forward but ruled a fumble. 17-0 Michigan.

A boon in scoring in both games lol.

Iowa fumble, questionable call in favor of UM (big surprise) on clear recovery, TD UM. Up 17-0.

Blake "Calhoun Tubbs" Corum with another short TD.

"I dun wrote 30,000 songs, ain't none of them longer than 15 seconds. I wrote a song about it. Like to hear it? Hear it go..."

Reactions: RuSnp
17-0 isn’t the same as 3-3. That is an ACC shill trying to put up some smoke to hide how bad the ACC champ looks.
It wasnt the current score at the time of the post. Both games were pretty much duds offensively. Michigan a big ST play to setup a TD and a FG. ACC game poor offense too.

His hand started to move forward

For them to reverse that and give Michigan the ball?!!

Sorry, we complain about refs all the time …. but that reversal was as bad as it gets

Starting to look fairly likely that the playoff will be:

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

With a bunch of apologies to FSU.

The alternative would be to leave an SEC champion out, which just isn’t going to happen.

Reactions: Doctor Worm

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

The alternative would be to leave an SEC champion out, which just isn’t going to happen.
I second this. Was considering going to the rose bowl this year, that matchup might seal it.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

Apologies? Sure. But FSU, with their QB situation would lose to a 1 loss Ohio St.

No apologies to FSU if they get left out.
They (and the rest of the P5 schools) did this to themselves.

They didn't want to make any AQ rules because they wouldn't be able to ostracize the "lesser conferences" sufficiently.

It's well established that a perfect record in FBS doesn't clinch a playoff spot if you aren't one of the 4 "best teams".

Bama lost 18 players to the portal before season.
They looked toasted but the alien is back
GA started looking like a Fathead team.
I like Michigan but Washington is underrated.
They beat Oregon twice (Ducks only 2 losses this year) and Oregon is good

FSU should be out. Only reason they aren’t losing is because the refs are letting their CBs mug the UL wide receivers. ACC refs know FSU needs to win for their conference to stay relevant.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Bama lost 18 players to the portal before season.
They looked toasted but the alien is back
GA started looking like a Fathead team.
I like Michigan but Washington is underrated.
They beat Oregon twice (Ducks only 2 losses this year) and Oregon is good
UW was great to start the year and then played up and down to the level of their competition in the back half of the year. Yesterday they came out on fire and played a good game.

They have two wins against top 5-10 Oregon, a win over 15 Arizona and a win over 20 Oregon St….thats a good resume’

No apologies to FSU if they get left out.
They (and the rest of the P5 schools) did this to themselves.

They didn't want to make any AQ rules because they wouldn't be able to ostracize the "lesser conferences" sufficiently.

It's well established that a perfect record in FBS doesn't clinch a playoff spot if you aren't one of the 4 "best teams".
Huh? No undefeated conf champ ever left out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT