ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/2-11/4 Thurs-Sat

Fell asleep a little after halftime and looks like that gift TD before half for Oregon State was the difference in the game with them winning 26-19 against Colorado.

Kind of reverse for Jonathan Smith from last week where that inexplicable fake FG before half was the difference with them losing by 3.

Arizona also beat UCLA 27-10 to get 6 wins and become bowl eligible in year 3 of Jedd Fisch. Nice job.

Last edited:
Look at the body jerking motion, then the consoling from the man next to her, he sure as sh*t isn't saying, "I love you Mom".
I wasnt clear, lol. I was not questioning if he was crying. I was questioning if he was crying about losing. Looks like he was emotional on senior day. It happens.

Reactions: koleszar
I wasnt clear, lol. I was not questioning if he was crying. I was questioning if he was crying about losing. Looks like he was emotional on senior day. It happens.
I think they finish up with UCLA at home but likely only 2 games left in his career (don't think he'll play in their bowl). So it's understandable that realizations/emotions can hit you out of nowhere.

Reactions: Knight Shift

I thought that was Kinne from the behind video and didn’t realize it was the Texas State school president. Better angle of the video.

It’s weird to even type this but Alabama quietly in the background is very much in the SEC title hunt and national title hunt. You can’t sleep on Saban and what he’s capable of but don’t know that they’ve been getting as much play as they normally do. They’re looking much better after early season issues.

It’s weird to even type this but Alabama quietly in the background is very much in the SEC title hunt and national title hunt. You can’t sleep on Saban and what he’s capable of but don’t know that they’ve been getting as much play as they normally do. They’re looking much better after early season issues.
Yep. Alabama controls their destiny. Win out, beat Georgia in the SEC championship, and they are in.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Fell asleep a little after halftime and looks like that gift TD before half for Oregon State was the difference in the game with them winning 26-19 against Colorado.

Kind of reverse for Jonathan Smith from last week where that inexplicable fake FG before half was the difference with them losing by 3.

Arizona also beat UCLA 27-10 to get 6 wins and become bowl eligible in year 3 of Jedd Fisch. Nice job.
I stayed up for the Arizona game, they are fast as hell on offense.

You knew it was gonna happen on the offseason so Riley moved up the date a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT