ADVERTISEMENT

BIG10 potential DOMINATION!!!

MikeRU1766

Junior
Mar 7, 2015
If Wisconsin beats Duke to win the NCAA Basketball Championship then 2015 will mark the BIG10 as being the dominant conference in the world.

- Ohio State already won the National Chamionship.
- The BIG10 also won 2 other New Year's Day bowls with Wisconsin beating Auburn in the Outback Bowl and Michigan State beating Baylor in the Cotton Bowl.
- The Big10 also had 2 teams in the Final Four with Wisconsin and Michigan State as well. (Talk about having good years in sports for those two schools.)
- And then Wisconsin if they win the NCAA Basketball Championship

This would be the icing on the cake and would mark the BIG10 becoming the "overall" best conference

Vicarious living...we know it well!

Maryland could win the NCAAW but I'm guessing the aurimeaettes crush them...

Vicarious living...we know it well!

Maryland could win the NCAAW but I'm guessing the aurimeaettes crush them...

Vicarious? Lol...getting blown out by Ohio State, et al was enough for some to call for Flood's head. Too much projection not tempered by reality IMO. With regards to forcing the BIG10 to step up, thank the Divine Will!

The B1G has more total national championships than any other P5 conference, but far.

It is the best conference across the board, including football and basketball. And it isn't close.

I think the Pac 12 actually has won more overall championships. The B1G has a hard time keeping up in the warm-weather sports.

Our academics also dominate the other P5 conferences, along with our federal research grants.

-Scarlet Jerry

Originally posted by pawildcat:
I think the Pac 12 actually has won more overall championships. The B1G has a hard time keeping up in the warm-weather sports.
True. It is actually football specifically where the B1G dominates championships.

So the BIG10 has won the....

- 1st ever National Football Championship Playoff Series ( Or whatever they are calling it officially somebody please chime in and say the proper name) -> Ohio State

- 2nd in the Men's Basketball National Championship game -> Wisconsin

- 2 out of the 4 teams in the Final Four -> Wisconsin and Michigan State (More than any other conference)

- Women's Bowling National Championship -> Nebraska

Good stuff BIG10 lets keep DOMINATING!

#SECwho?

Originally posted by MikeRU1766:
So the BIG10 has won the....

- 1st ever National Football Championship Playoff Series ( Or whatever they are calling it officially somebody please chime in and say the proper name) -> Ohio State

- 2nd in the Men's Basketball National Championship game -> Wisconsin

- 2 out of the 4 teams in the Final Four -> Wisconsin and Michigan State (More than any other conference)

- Women's Bowling National Championship -> Nebraska

Good stuff BIG10 lets keep DOMINATING!

#SECwho?
Women's VBall Champions -> TTFP
Men's Wrestling Champions -> Iowa and Ohio State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT