ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen Bowl Projections for 2024

If the team stinks it up , it will be hard to win. I I imagine a lot of our veteran guys would opt out of a meanness bowl game this year

Music City or Charlotte are both easy drives for me from outside Atlanta. I'd likely go to either game.

If the team stinks it up , it will be hard to win. I I imagine a lot of our veteran guys would opt out of a meanness bowl game this year
and if they do ( drum roll please) :WooHoo:
Plum will claim this guess was a prediction. 😉
I predict that every team playing in minor bowls will have perceived top draft picks opt out and some programs in major bowls will possible 1st round choices get ready for the draft, rather than play the game.
Opting out has become regular occurrence , so predicting it will happen to any program playing in a minor bowl is like finding the pea playing with one cup instead of 3.

and if they do ( drum roll please) :WooHoo:
Plum will claim this guess was a prediction. 😉
I predict that every team playing in minor bowls will have perceived top draft picks opt out and some programs in major bowls will possible 1st round choices get ready for the draft, rather than play the game.
Opting out has become regular occurrence , so predicting it will happen to any program playing in a minor bowl is like finding the pea playing with one cup instead of 3.
lol .
No I wouldn’t say I told you so on this one .
My hope is we are in a playoff game

I am so glad it wasn't like this prior to 2010- I would have been pissed to not be watching our 09 bowl game after a long season because our son would rather prepare for the NFL...
But then again- it would also suck to be in that position, be healthy going in but get hurt in the bowl game- and my dumb ass son decides to try a cartwheel after the game on the field in full pads- lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT