ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen Tournament Thread

By whos evaluation did YOU HAVE A STORIED CAREER? You didn't win a NJ State title or ever All-American..So what you wrestled for RU when they were basically a D3 Program and NEVER wrestled the top teams...You had to pay admission to get into a HS match but it was free to watch RU Wrestling in an EMPTY Barn..These RU teams now are wrestling the best competition every week and the team is loaded with guys with some heavy accolades..Look at the schedules from the past...Delaware Valley, East Stroudsburg, Sacred Heart, Wagner, Boston U, CW Post and some of them Home and Away...There was a reason Rutgers almost dropped the Program...Because they had no fans and nobody knew anything about them...These guys that wrestle for Rutgers these days are on another planet from RU Wrestlers from the past...There were definitely a few that were big time but the list is very small and they were buried because Rutgers wouldn't wrestle a good schedule...Their line-ups would be filled mostly by guys that never sniffed a State title or even placed in NJ
Shut up you dick head. You can't even hold a high-school wrestlers headgear let alone alone give advice on wrestling or talk about people's careers. That's why you spend an exorbitant amount of hours on here living your pipe dream. Anyway MVB looked phenomenal. Penola is no joke. He's like a smaller version of Gary the gas tank. I'm super excited about Jackson Turley, John poznanski, and shawvers futures. If MVB keeps his head on straight at the ncaa's, he could squeak out and All American finish. No doubt my mind. I think right now it's safe to say that we have three guys who can all American. Poz,MVB and Rivera

I had wrestling scholarship offers from Ohio State, Lehigh (when they were top team in East) and Syracuse to wrestle and was very more decorated then you..You never sniffed anything like that! I took a full ride to play football! My career would run circles around you! Your such a Clown!
The last we heard from him was when he was challenging a parent to a fight in the parking lot ...he was a thousand miles away in his trailer park and swore he was at the RAC ..eventually got booted ..twice from different forums because he is such an idiot ...now he is back lying about everything and expecting real dialog ...it’s bad enough he lies about his prowess but we all know he is a NOBODY not even worth our time

Reactions: gogs7
TV on Finals, Computer on 3rd place mats!!

Did anyone notice the Love Bo Nickel gave Poz yesterday on TV?

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Lee dominant, as expected, but hurt his knee. It'll be interesting to watch what happens the next 2 weeks but he won't be 100% for NCAAs. Definitely some concerns for Olympic trials 2 weeks after that.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
I just don't like RBY...
I am not a fan of the foot shuffle while you are wrestling....
Of course i might change my mind if he was on my team.

Reactions: njsportsphan
What the fvck is this ref doing? At some point Blockhaus has to get him to the mat. Mike was up at 22 sec. mark and isn't awarded the escape till 2 secs. left. That whole time they're standing.

The merkle prevails once again. 3rd Place Van Brill

Last edited:
JVB came back as a graduate student, I would expect that MVB may do the same.
Not sure how Aragona is doing at 149, but he has a redshirt available.

Disclaimer;
I have ZERO inside information

I can see him doing something similar this year where he doesn’t enroll in the fall but enrolls in the spring assuming they stick to the one semester season

I can see him doing something similar this year where he doesn’t enroll in the fall but enrolls in the spring assuming they stick to the one semester season
Where does Sammy fit into this picture assuming he gets BIG and Rivera stays at 141. Not sure if Sammy redshirted already...maybe would take a redshirt and fill his body into the bigger weight.

Alvarez has a red shirt but theoretically MVBc could go back up to 157 and Kanniard back up to 165

Reactions: njsportsphan
I guess Kemerer was more athletic than you, unlike when you said, Labriola "he wasn't very athletic", what do you think about that Starocci. The dancing didn't help this match.

I am growing soft as i get old
I root for LEE, Marinelli & Kemmerer.

Cant wait until they graduate so i can go back to rooting against all Iowa Wrestlers.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT