ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Farrell

R U Crazy

All Conference
Feb 11, 2015
Suriano on deck Mat B when wrestling starts.
He is wrestling Edward Kilmara

He is #3 seed, Seth Gross is #6 seed...they could meet in quarters

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Suriano gets unseeded D.Robertson of Canada next. If he wins that (he should) he then will probably face Seth Gross, the NCAA champ from 2 years ago at 133, who has transferred to Wisconsin.

Imar looks sloppy so far. Trouble finishing.

Edit: And then he proceeds to get the throw into a fall.

Imar has looked sloppy his entire career and then pulls wins out of nowhere. I don’t know how he does it. Fun guy to watch. A little hot headed though.

Quick Suriano interview from Flo Twitter. He mentions how brutal it is to get down to this weight:

Imar has looked sloppy his entire career and then pulls wins out of nowhere. I don’t know how he does it. Fun guy to watch. A little hot headed though.

As of late he’s looked real good. Definitely taken his game up a level in the Senior Circuit.

Looks like Gross scores 2 with less than 2 seconds left to beat suriano 3-2....we will see..being challenged

Gross confirmed...Major bummer

And THAT is what aggravates me about freestyle. BS exposure points after gross did nothing to score. Absolutely bull shit. I know it’s the rules but it’s absolute BS. And yes, Suriano has to be more aware. Just frustrating.

Did nick get a takedown on him
No but he completely dominated Match. He took about 7-8 shots to Zero for Gross. Was on leg like 4-5x. Gross did absolutely zero and pulled it out at end on stupid exposure. I hate freestyle. This make me feel more confident Suriano would beat him in Folk. He could finish takedowns without having to worry about his back being exposed and I think wins all positions. Gross is all funk.

No but he completely dominated Match. He took about 7-8 shots to Zero for Gross. Was on leg like 4-5x. Gross did absolutely zero and pulled it out at end on stupid exposure. I hate freestyle. This make me feel more confident Suriano would beat him in Folk. He could finish takedowns without having to worry about his back being exposed and I think wins all positions. Gross is all funk.
Suriano didn’t need to shoot at end and lost bc he was aggressive which is why I hate. Doesn’t reward the more aggressive guy. Could have just hung back and run away which isn’t wrestling and he would have won

Zane Richards defeated N. Garrett.

I am hoping nick wins out and sees gross for 3rd...
Who from 57 has qualified for the Olympic trials?
I don't think anyone from the bracket has?
I need to research on flo a bit.

Nick defeats Sanders 6-2...Gave up a late takedown...don' remember him being taken down since Spencer Lee in 125 finals..

He faces Zane Richards next

Nick belongs on this stage...Mental mistake against gross cost him...Don't think he would make the same mistake again

Reactions: ruready07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT