ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Farrell

No but he completely dominated Match. He took about 7-8 shots to Zero for Gross. Was on leg like 4-5x. Gross did absolutely zero and pulled it out at end on stupid exposure. I hate freestyle. This make me feel more confident Suriano would beat him in Folk. He could finish takedowns without having to worry about his back being exposed and I think wins all positions. Gross is all funk.
This is a bit much. Complete domination? Match was super tight.

I'll take Nick in a rematch for sure, but a 1-1 match with a minute left is pretty dam even.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Imar has looked sloppy his entire career and then pulls wins out of nowhere. I don’t know how he does it. Fun guy to watch. A little hot headed though.
Probably one of most dumbest post I ever seen. I have seen Imar wrestle in person many times. The kid is a great competitor and one of the most talented wrestlers I ever watched. You don’t win 2 NCAA championships and make it to the finals 4 times being sloppy. SMH!!!!

This is a bit much. Complete domination? Match was super tight.

I'll take Nick in a rematch for sure, but a 1-1 match with a minute left is pretty dam even.
Certainly did not dominate on the scoreboard but I’ve watched match 3x and think he was the total agressor the entire Match. Domination probably not right word but I think he deserved a better result.

Certainly did not dominate on the scoreboard but I’ve watched match 3x and think he was the total agressor the entire Match. Domination probably not right word but I think he deserved a better result.
Yeah I agree with this. Held center and dictated most of the action.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
SETH GROSS teched NATO to win......That is such a bummer because i think Nicky Pushups was the best wrestler at 57 kg today.

Reactions: Leonard23
Hot take, NYAC shouldn't be hosting an Olympic team qualifier. That's like my local YMCA hosting one. No stands or adequate facilities. Place is a joke. Move it to a real facility already. Oh and freestyle is meh

Probably one of most dumbest post I ever seen. I have seen Imar wrestle in person many times. The kid is a great competitor and one of the most talented wrestlers I ever watched. You don’t win 2 NCAA championships and make it to the finals 4 times being sloppy. SMH!!!!

I never once questioned his talent, compete level, or resume

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT