ADVERTISEMENT

Bless Mathis and Mulcahy

Ok tough guy. Say that to Jacob young, Harper and baker. And Johnson was treated up fairly sizzle chest

How can you be tough when the literal piece of shit officials are calling any sign of movement a foul?

Reactions: theRU
What a dumb ****ing comment. You’re so much better than this my friend.

When adversity hits our team, some guys complain and some don’t give up.
Mulcahy and Mathis have a killer mentality and the rest of the team is not at their level

We’re tough, just not tough enough for where we want to go

When adversity hits our team, some guys complain and some don’t give up.
Mulcahy and Mathis have a killer mentality and the rest of the team is not at their level

We’re tough, just not tough enough for where we want to go

Guys out there are playing hurt, guys out there were exhausted, guys out there were mentally fatigued because of the absolute bullshit that they were seeing on the floor tonight by the officials. You got to give them a pass on this one buddy.

I'd say you won dumbest post but you have a lot of competition. Might have to wait a bit before officially getting your prize

It’s an opinion. I believe for us to remain in the top 10 and win championships we need to be tougher. You believe we’re ok as is.... that’s fine.

Guys out there are playing hurt, guys out there were exhausted, guys out there were mentally fatigued because of the absolute bullshit that they were seeing on the floor tonight by the officials. You got to give them a pass on this one buddy.

There is nothing worse as a fan than calling out the toughness of your team. Not something I’d want to do but really believe not enough of our guys are at championship level. Love the squad but of course we have room for improvement - all teams do. Getting Geo confident again will help a lot

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
What do you want them to do to get tougher? It's a ridiculous opinion about a 6-1, 11th ranked team that's been decimated by injuries and got crushed by the refs tonight. They were tough enough until tonight for your liking I'm sure.

It’s hard to gauge a team’s toughness until they are put through enough adversity. Tonight the adversity was just enough to break guys

There is nothing worse as a fan than calling out the toughness of your team. Not something I’d want to do but really believe not enough of our guys are at championship level. Love the squad but of course we have room for improvement - all teams do. Getting Geo confident again will help a lot

You can tell he’s nowhere close to 100% and it hurts him mentally.

It’s hard to gauge a team’s toughness until they are put through enough adversity. Tonight the adversity was just enough to break guys
The guys didn't break, they were literally taken out of the game by horse shit calls... Even like got a technical called

Reactions: GORU2014
The guys didn't break, they were literally taken out of the game by horse shit calls... Even like got a technical called

It’s good that we went through this tonight Because if that happens to us in a late season game we need to figure out how to still win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT