ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Melton to RU

This kid is Good ! His dad was an excellent WR and kick returner at RU a few years ago.

Awesome. Bo knows football.
Loved watching his Dad play. He used to wear a pair of cool looking googles/glasses under his helmet.

also don't forget this moment from last month:
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...melton_says_njs_best_discuss_attending_r.html

Last year's potential group was dubbed the Dream Team, prior to the state's top top 10 prospects pledging to out-of-state schools. But this year's group has been dubbed the Fab Five, or six, or seven, Melton says:

I kind of had a little thought about it, a little dream about that, about me being the person to get the job done and make the big move. I've been in contact with say Fred Hansard, I've been in contact with Micah Clark, Markquese Bell, Carter Warren, we've all been in contact about this. And we've actually been in group chats and everything, talking about committing. Owen Bowles, Isaiah Washington, we've all been talking about how if we all go to Rutgers how it would be like a Fab 5 at Rutgers or a Fab 6, Fab 7, we are making a whole new thing or whatever. and we could be like that going into Rutgers. So we've been in talks about it but we re just trying to see where the recruiting is going, take our visits first, and then we'll all five come together and see what we're gonna do.

giphy.gif

WELCOME BO! Huge early get and will be the first of many quality pickups by Ash in his true 1st class! Ecstatic about this get!!!

(I'll save my comments about recruiting, under the former regime, until after we land a few more top-flight NJ kids....:cool2:)

Last edited:
The elders somtime speak in hushed tones of this thing called good news.Is this it?

Well let's see:

- #7 in NJ
- Cedar Creek
- the most ridiculous offer list in the world (including Michigan, OSU, PSU, Nebraska, and Wisconsin)

...so, uhm, YUP!

his highlights are amazing. He could be a great running back if he lowered his shoulder every once in awhile, but he's an amazing juker even in tight spaces. Didn't see many catches, but it seems if you throw the ball to him in some space he could take it all the way.

Don't get me wrong about the lowering the shoulder part, he's very tough, you can see it when he drags guys or rips balls from on defense. It's just think he thinks he can beat everyone with a move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT