ADVERTISEMENT

Boardwalk for Indiana Game

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
I heard a rumor that there would be some type of Halloween theme at the Boardwalk for the Indiana game Saturday. Anyone have any insight to this? Bringing my 8 year old and I'm sure he would get a kick out of it if so.

I heard a rumor that there would be some type of Halloween theme at the Boardwalk for the Indiana game Saturday. Anyone have any insight to this? Bringing my 8 year old and I'm sure he would get a kick out of it if so.

Haunted House
Corn Maze
PUPPIES IN COSTUMES!!

Bringing my 6 YO to his first game tomorrow. Boardwalk will be a huge part of the fun. Thanks for posting this!

All Boardwalk activities, except for food & drink, are free! Just know the lines for food can get a little long. Hope you & your son have a blast!

Reactions: Knight Shift
Anyone here ride there Ferris wheel yet ? Seems like it would be a good spot to watch scarlet walk from the top

312077325_6131938913502368_5514738682405517044_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: beaced
beaced Loves your avatar.Great respect.

Where's the corn maze and haunted house going to be?

The corn maze for Nebraska was a bouncy house corn maze & it was up almost near the beer garden, but on the yellow lot side.

Everything relating to the Boardwalk is up & down Scarlet Knight way from the circle up to the Athletes Glen.

• Love
Reactions: beaced
The horse entrance REALLY needs to be when the TV cameras come on...why doesn't anybody in charge understand this...am I the only one who feels this way?

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT