ADVERTISEMENT

Bordentown/Hamilton Watch Party

rube1859

Freshman
Sep 13, 2006
Bordentown
I know some folks were asking so after all the kinks were worked out after the Michigan game, the Indiana watch party at Old Town Pub in Bordentown went well. We had 12-15 folks, but most were new attendees, including @rutgersal . They gave us the upstairs bar and it worked great. They've replaced all their cable boxes and with a 3:30 kickoff this week will give us the upstairs bar again and tables as needed. Also, as it is a 3:30 game, there is free valet parking right outside the location so if you have a problem parking, you don't have to do it yourself!

If you're interested, let me know so I can reserve as many tables around the bar as necessary. Hopefully we have more attendees than the over/under for points haha!!!

Reactions: rutgersal
I know some folks were asking so after all the kinks were worked out after the Michigan game, the Indiana watch party at Old Town Pub in Bordentown went well. We had 12-15 folks, but most were new attendees, including @rutgersal . They gave us the upstairs bar and it worked great. They've replaced all their cable boxes and with a 3:30 kickoff this week will give us the upstairs bar again and tables as needed. Also, as it is a 3:30 game, there is free valet parking right outside the location so if you have a problem parking, you don't have to do it yourself!

If you're interested, let me know so I can reserve as many tables around the bar as necessary. Hopefully we have more attendees than the over/under for points haha!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT