ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Eligible- Minn and Baylor..why not RU

Jimpeg

Junior
Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota and Baylor, schools that were in similar despair with RU 3 years ago are bowl eligible.
Va Tech has to reschedule a make up game from earlier in the season to be 6-6.
Maryland and Indiana are at 5-7.
All these teams hired a new coach in last 3 years.
Let's hope next year we can go to a Bowl.

Two words - Ash and Hobbs

I am beginning to realize that Hobbs has absolutely no idea what he is doing.

Reactions: RuRats27
Nice job by Rhule for this year getting them bowl eligible in year 2 after their scandal. We'll see if it continues. I'd think that would mean KK will be out at TT with a losing season. If I'm Michigan and Harbaugh I'd seriously consider getting more modern on offense and see if they can lure him out of that region with bunch of money.

As for Fleck, he got them bowl eligible but still 3-6 in conference....still a far cry from what they were before he got there. 3 out of 4 seasons 8+ wins and .500+ in conference...so he's still not there yet despite being bowl eligible.

I tried telling you guys that Rhule was a solid coach and recruiter. Most of you guys thought he was a flash in the pan. He’s the guy you should have targeted. Don’t expect him to be at Baylor much longer. NFL or Big 10 program in State College are his likely next stops.

It’s not far off. The B1G West this year is a steaming pile of dog poo.
That is correct but as pointed out by others we were 0-3 in cross overs and got beaten handily by Illinois. We are the worst P5 team and it's not even up for debate so saying would be bowl eligible if we were B1G West is an absurd statement that is in fact way off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT