ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Leonard and Ray Rice say Rutgers is back

If it was free everyone would read it. Since they want you to contribute something anything so they can keep a job it’s a rag.

State celeb, qb for major conference football team and one of the greatest comebacks in NY area history, he has 5k followers, his tweet had 85 reposts, 549 likes
doubt anyone outside this board or his immediate circle gives a rats ass what he thinks. lol you guys need some perspective
Love Teel and he's a great guy as a person but you guys need to get out of this bubble
Are Leonard and Rice better?

Reactions: RU848789
Fantastic article. People dismissing NJ.com content automatically are missing out on quite a few good articles these days. Loved this part, especially since I've been saying this season reminds me a lot of 2005.

After a decade of being the Big Ten’s punching bag, the Scarlet Knights are making it feel like 2005 in Piscataway: Hope has returned in abundance.

“I feel like Rutgers football is back on the map,” Leonard told NJ Advance Media this week. “There’s a lot more things we can do to make the program great, and with Coach Schiano’s vision and leadership, the sky’s the limit. We’re in a conference that a lot of kids want to be a part of, want to play in. And Coach Schiano is a great recruiter, a great developer of young men, an amazing character builder.

“So I know that the recruits parents see that, the recruits see that. We have great players now and we’re going to continue getting great players, so I think the sky’s the limit for Rutgers in the Big Ten.”

Reactions: geoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT