ADVERTISEMENT

BTN

Why would it be worth more when games are being sold off to XYZ streaming services? Before you know it there will be as many contractual relationships as streaming services. Can’t wait until RU plays a Chicago based school and the game will be steamed live on the Oprah network.

GO RU

Why would it be worth more when games are being sold off to XYZ streaming services? Before you know it there will be as many contractual relationships as streaming services. Can’t wait until RU plays a Chicago based school and the game will be steamed live on the Oprah network.

GO RU
Oxygen? Maybe Doctor Oz is still on tv there.

Reactions: satnom
It's like 3 bucks per game to get BTN+ for a month. Not exactly cost prohibitive
Yeah the "can't watch" people tilt me more than they should. I can 100% respect the decision not to get B1G+ (in fact, this is the first year I shelled out for it) but come on, you can watch it if you want.

The other thing that makes it absurd is that they are complaining that it's on these platforms that cost money as opposed to the cable TV station.. that also costs money.

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
Another wacky post about nothing. It cost me $10 for the month to watch the early RU games that are on BTN plus. Cant understand what the problem is.
I thought you needed a cable subscription to get btn+?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT