ADVERTISEMENT

Build a Waterslide Attached to Hale Center

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
what amenity could we add to Hale Center that would help Rutgers Football Standout?? I’ve got it!! A Waterslide!! No one else would have anything like it.

It could be used from May to September when the kids are doing their summer workouts! A nice reward after practice for their continued hard work. What do you think?

I don’t know about a water slide but there sure is some wild stuff being put in facilities nowadays. I saw some renderings of NU’s new stuff that will be announced probably around the OSU game and while they might not have sleep chambers(LSU ha), there’s plenty of amenities for players and for fans. First phase is 140mil+. That pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: rutgersal
I like it.
Although its much more cost effective to just rent out an existing water park for a day to let the players blow off steam after summer practice.

Reactions: rutgersal
So, is this in place of a soft ice cream machine?
Hell no! We want both!
images

What if the slide goes into a giant batch of soft serve? That way when Rutgers al.. I mean RUTGERSAL slides down he will be covered head to toe in ice cream and who knows maybe just maybe his GF's dog MIGHT agree to meet him at that point?

Reactions: Jm0513
What if the slide goes into a giant batch of soft serve? That way when Rutgers al.. I mean RUTGERSAL slides down he will be covered head to toe in ice cream and who knows maybe just maybe his GF's dog MIGHT agree to meet him at that point?

I'm pretty sure that chick has sailed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT