ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Sunday

can today come close to last week ??

3 Active RU players

Sanu Sanfran
Burton KC
Harris Cincinnati

Joseph-Day IR
Not following his NFL career to closely but does anyone know if the Rams win does he have a chance to be activated for the Super Bowl?

Not following his NFL career to closely but does anyone know if the Rams win does he have a chance to be activated for the Super Bowl?
He definitely plays and contributes, but he has been out with a pectoral injury, so I guess it’s just a matter of how healthy he is.

This is GREAT, every team has a Rutgers player, so we can’t lose. Guaranteed that we have a player on both Super Bowl teams !!!

Tyfreak Hill cant be covered for a whole quarter nevermind a game.
Revis Island would be Hill State

Is it? Bengals have dominated this game for the last hour.
Because KC went slack imo

Cincy's OL sucks (9 sacks allowed last game) and Burrow lost his best receiver
Burrow is the reason they still have a chance
Its a bad sign when a team starts arguing on sidilines (that's how I saw RU would beat Loisville in 06 when Brohm and his brother got hot). I actually want Cincy but its one guy keeping them going

Because KC wetn slack imo

Cincy's OL sucks (9 sacks allowed last game) and Burrow lost his best receiver
Burrow is the reason they still have a chance
Its a bad sign when a team starts arguing on sidilines (that's how I saw RU would beat Loisville in 06 when Brohm and his brother got hot). I actually want Cincy but its one guy keeping them going
Jamar Chase is still playing

Reactions: ashokan
Don’t believe that is correct.
I think there has been a question about when he can be activated over the past couple of weeks. He’s starting to get healthy. I think he went on the inactive list on Nov. 5.

I think there has been a question about when he can be activated over the past couple of weeks. He’s starting to get healthy. I think he went on the inactive list on Nov. 5.
He came off the IR on Friday, Jan. 21st. There was an article put out that day with a quote from someone that stated he was “at least a week away” from being activated. I have seen nothing since. The site Rutgerswire had him with 3 tackles last week but I think that was an error. I watched the game and did not see him or hear his name mentioned and no other web site shows him as participating last week.

Reactions: RUPete
Did he just say CJ Uzomah is their best receiver? He's probably the 4th option.
He's been a reception leader in playoffs - made key plays last week
In playoffs you need more than one WR and a good TE is nice to have (see Kelce)

Nice job by Rutgers' Clark Harris right there for the win. You win two chicks at the same time.

FBYF_ypXIA0hevs

And:

63b7do.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT