ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Sunday

I think Aikman is better. Interesting debate.
Aikman often says , “(team name) should try to come away with points on this drive.” Or “this is a good opportunity to get points “
Well, no sh$t Troy . That’s kinda the idea.

Aikman often says , “(team name) should try to come away with points on this drive.” Or “this is a good opportunity to get points “
Interesting that they’re both cowboy qbs. Guess we know what dak Prescott does after he retires 😩

I like Romo better but tbh I dont think networks like too much depth.
I mean look at all the dopey reportette questions during halftimes and after games
"Coach you're down by three touchdowns what are you going to tell your team?"
I remember when Mayock was going in depth during games and lots of folks complained
'

Last edited:
I like Romo better but tbh I dont think networks like too much depth.
I mean look at all the dopey reportette questions during halftimes and after games
"Coach you're down by three touchdowns what are you going to tell your team?'
I remember when mayock was going in depth during games and lots of folks complained
'

Those interviews are usually pointless . Once in while you get a Sherman moment .

Yea, nbc dumped mayock from nd games for that reason

Reactions: ashokan
Joe Burrow photo his father posted

P5xzJDh.jpg

Reactions: newell138
Huh?? Why?
OSU was great while Burrow was on the bench.

Obviously Burrow has been the best Pro but why would Meyer care about that.
I know the transfer portal has made things crazy, but I was thinking about this- does Burrow get a chance to show what he can do without it? I know there is always the Brady example, but he had others play before him or supplant him at UM and he went in the 6th round. If Bledsoe doesn't get hurt, what happens to him? Just something to think about.

Reactions: NickRU714
Thankfully there is a mute button on the remote. I haven't listened to a live call since since Pat and John left the stage. And haven't missed a beat. If there is a controversial play or review that needs more than just what's on the screen I'll tune in for clarification. Otherwise, the information on the TV screen is enough to know what's going on. The pre and post game shows are absolutely unwatchable.

Huh?? Why?
OSU was great while Burrow was on the bench.

Obviously Burrow has been the best Pro but why would Meyer care about that.
Great?? One playoff appearance and no National Title appearance is great for Ohio State??

If he said that just before the half he was absolutely right. Chiefs should have taken the FG there.

Agree these guys state the obvious a lot. Troy isn’t bad. Romo is goofy at times but both know the game well which is nice. They see things I am not looking for but of course they’re seeing the whole field and we see what the camera shows us.

If he said that just before the half he was absolutely right. Chiefs should have taken the FG there.

Agree these guys state the obvious a lot. Troy isn’t bad. Romo is goofy at times but both know the game well which is nice. They see things I am not looking for but of course they’re seeing the whole field and we see what the camera shows us.
He was on the other game

In all seriousness AFC is loaded with terrific young qbs. Bengals in the afc championship with Burrow with first pick. I just fear Jets not getting there because of meaningless win preventing us from getting Trevor.
The Jets would have screwed up Lawrence just like the Jaguars did.

Interesting link:

“The story of the destruction of Ireland's forests is not a happy one. No other country in Europe experienced such a wholesale ravaging of its native woodland.

The destruction of Irish forests was largely down to human activity over the centuries. Industrialization, agriculture and an expanding population that required food and shelter all played a part.”

It’s where the English Navy got the wood to build their ships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT