ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Carlin

ScarletNut

All American
Jul 27, 2001
I was just listening to Chris Carlin on the radio. He’s a season ticket holder to RU basketball. He and Canty gave a shout out to Pacheco. Carlin was at the game last night and called out Michigan fans at the game that were obnoxious. He put them in his top 5 of most obnoxious fans along with Penn State and Syracuse. Gotta love him

I was just listening to Chris Carlin on the radio. He’s a season ticket holder to RU basketball. He and Canty gave a shout out to Pacheco. Carlin was at the game last night and called out Michigan fans at the game that were obnoxious. He put them in his top 5 of most obnoxious fans along with Penn State and Syracuse. Gotta love him
He’s right. We had some Michigan fans near us and they started berating and taunting RU fans after they took a lead . I’ll never understand why opposing fans need to be D bags.

There weren’t many Michigan fans there last night which was nice - we continue to do an amazing job shutting out opposing teams fan bases from entering the RAC.

Of the small amount that were there I did see quite a few tool bags being obnoxious and overly celebrating…a few teenage dweebs in 213.

The Michigan fans near us in 213 were obnoxious, and were the worst fans of the season.
For football they were the worst fans of the season last year. Even worse than psu and I never want to give psu props for anything.
Why can’t fans cheer for their team without being jerks about it ? Instead of cheering their team they antagonize the opposing fan base with insults .

Reactions: CJ1987
he sits right infront of me in 113, 2 michigan fans were being obnoxious but i didn’t think it was anything that bad
I sit right across from you and I noticed the 2 obnoxious Michigan fans in front of Carlin.

Michigan has no respect for Rutgers in football or basketball.Their fans show that feeling at games.

Reactions: Rutgers56
The Michigan fans near us in 213 were obnoxious, and were the worst fans of the season.
For football they were the worst fans of the season last year. Even worse than psu and I never want to give psu props for anything.

You must be referring to the teenage looking dweebs I also saw being obnoxious in 213.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
I didn't notice any obnoxious Michigan fans last night (though Im sure some were). What I did notice was unabashedly obnoxious, vulgar Rutgers fans screaming at Rutgers players (Cliff and Paul primarily) and Pikiell in the second half.

That's surely worse.

Last edited:
I didn't notice any obnoxious Michigan fans last night (though Im sure some were). What I did notice was unabashedly obnoxious, vulgar Rutgers fans screaming at Rutgers players (Cliff and Paul primarily) and Pikiell in the second half.

That's surely worse.
Where are your seats that you noticed that?

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
I've never seen so few Michigan fans at one of our games before. They would really stand out with the canary yellow (guess they don't like maize anymore) shirts they wear.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I sit in 112. I saw the obnoxious fans in 113 and had another pair behind me. I agree that there were certainly less fans than prior years. It is nice to see that our success will limit their abliity to access tickets.

Carlin sits a row behind me in 113

Michigan fans a row in front of me were out of control from the jump

Not young either. Had to be mid-late 30s minimum

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
I always liked Chris and now I like him even more for his take on Michigan fans. Although I don’t think they were a huge problem last night.

Carlin sits a row behind me in 113

Michigan fans a row in front of me were out of control from the jump

Not young either. Had to be mid-late 30s minimum
Guy in a white shirt? Saw him and his buddy from up in 303.

There were a few crews of Michigan fans around me (who started yelling "go blue" during FTs) but mostly RU fans and nothing out of line. Moved down to the front of 203 as people left with a few minutes left, ended up leaving myself with about 30 ticks left - again nothing out of line.

Guy in a white shirt? Saw him and his buddy from up in 303.

There were a few crews of Michigan fans around me (who started yelling "go blue" during FTs) but mostly RU fans and nothing out of line. Moved down to the front of 203 as people left with a few minutes left, ended up leaving myself with about 30 ticks left - again nothing out of line.
Yep
Never condone violence but they were out of line to the point I thought they’d eventually get into it with someone

No one likes the Eagles plus worst fans in history and they love that rep. , weird , low class fans and they like it that way. Oh well.

Here comes the philly bully …surprise. Maybe go after the ones burning cars , attacking people etc instead of verbally attacking posters that call it out. Typical.

Why can’t fans cheer for their team without being jerks about it ? Instead of cheering their team they antagonize the opposing fan base with insults .
Hypocritical douche bag

Hypocritical douche bag
You are not smart , I’m not hypocritical at all genius. I’m consistent and that fans of all teams should cheer their team but not be aggressive and abusive assholes. Try to read .

You are not smart , I’m not hypocritical at all genius. I’m consistent and that fans of all teams should cheer their team but not be aggressive and abusive assholes. Try to read .
And yet you are an aggressive, abusive asshole.

Opposing fans can cheer for their team but it's classless to taunt opposing team's fans in their own arena when you're winning

You're also asking for trouble
From Rutgers fans ?
No way.

Surprisingly there were only a couple by me in 105 and they were actually nice. First time I met nice Michigan fans in my entire life and I'm 67!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT