ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff Defense on a Pick and Roll

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
I have had enough of watching Cliff overcommit and have no clue how to defend a high pick and roll. He gets caught way too high and leaves the opposing center either open or causes the whole defense to rotate leaving the opposing team with either an easy dunk or a wide open three.
It happened numerous times today and even more in the Purdue game
Enough we need a big time center in the portal if Pikiell stays loyal to the guys instead of doing what’s best for the team then he will kill the best recruiting class ever next year

I have had enough of watching Cliff overcommit and have no clue how to defend a high pick and roll. He gets caught way too high and leaves the opposing center either open or causes the whole defense to rotate leaving the opposing team with either an easy dunk or a wide open three.
It happened numerous times today and even more in the Purdue game
Enough we need a big time center in the portal if Pikiell stays loyal to the guys instead of doing what’s best for the team then he will kill the best recruiting class ever next year
I so agree. I could coach up a bunch of 11 year old to do what he should be doing. He doesn’t know how to play basketball.
It hurts to watch!

I so agree. I could coach up a bunch of 11 year old to do what he should be doing. He doesn’t know how to play basketball.
It hurts to watch!
Yeah I was only talking defense on offense just as bad perfect example end of first half he sets a high pick for Derrick rolls and Derrick makes a perfect bounce pass and Cliff not even looking for the ball for what should have been an easy dunk

Reactions: socaldave
Yeah I was only talking defense on offense just as bad perfect example end of first half he sets a high pick for Derrick rolls and Derrick makes a perfect bounce pass and Cliff not even looking for the ball for what should have been an easy dunk
Can’t pass out of the post has zero vision, terrible footwork, and is like 50% from the dunk line 😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT