ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Goodale interview with Nick Kosko

How many coaches across the country are as enjoyable to listen too? He’s always honest and transparent. Whenever his time is up as a coach I think he’d be an excellent athletic director should he want to pursue that.
I'd absolutely try to get him in here in an admin role when he decides to hang it up as HC here.

How many coaches across the country are as enjoyable to listen too? He’s always honest and transparent. Whenever his time is up as a coach I think he’d be an excellent athletic director should he want to pursue that.
He is by far the most candid and enjoyable listen amongst the Rutgers coaches. I hope he can get things back on track this year.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Ran into Nick down at the NuWay Summer Nationals. All around good dude and hope his Star continues to rise in the broadcast business. His work for BigTen+ is better than some of the standard ESPN announcers.

Also caught up with Steve Mytych who was coaching some of the junior club kids. He seems very optimistic about the recruiting front in PA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT