Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
SEC - South Carolina
PAC 12 Stanford
ACC- V. Tech
BIG Ten- OSU!
BIG 12 - Oklahoma
BIG East- UConn

Amazing if you realize that not much was thought about South Carolina at the start of the season.

Also, Stanford was only one of several possible PAC winners, and who expected Oklahoma in the Big 12?

One of OK's issues is that they had a terrible OOC part of the season - losses to Princeton, Tennessee, UNLV and North Carolina are variously passable, but Southern? Just odd that they then had only 2 losses in the Big 12.

The Big East is UConn and then the rest of them. Hmmm . . . what changes?

Amazing if you realize that not much was thought about South Carolina at the start of the season.
I think many just weren't aware of the players on Dawn's roster because the graduating class got all the playing time and attention. But I was shocked at how they were being downplayed at the season's onset. That 's why I posted this back at the start of Nov.
SCar.....Dominant...Deep...and believe it or not, in my opinion, improved. Like I said, no way they are not in the top 5 as the polls said preseason. The players they reloaded with are so much more explosive offensively. Yes, they did not upgrade A. Boston, but Cardoso and the other posts, combined, will not be too much of a drop off in that category..

The FRESHMAN!!! Fulwiley, Hidalgo, and now listening to last year's #1 HS recruit , JuJu Watkins, already with 30 pts against Ohio St
And then a week later, posted this after an impressive showing or two got people's attention.
I knew that SCar#6 ranking wouldn't last long. They had to feel slighted by that. IIMO, they were the best team last season and are even better this year.The depth is craz

I think LSU could be a problem in the Tourney if they meet again.

Right now, Tenn is trying to hang around with SCar. Rickea J. needs some help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT