ADVERTISEMENT

Football Contract Details for DL coach Jim Panagos

Well, yeah. This is what it takes to get good coaches. He's not leaving RTB and his 10 win program and uprooting his family again for a $20k raise. This is why Ash struggled to get good staff. Credit to Hobbs here for recognizing his mistake with staff budget last time and correcting it.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Well, yeah. This is what it takes to get good coaches. He's not leaving RTB and his 10 win program and uprooting his family again for a $20k raise. This is why Ash struggled to get good staff. Credit to Hobbs here for recognizing his mistake with staff budget last time and correcting it.
I mentioned in the coaching carousel and other threads we’re likely in the neighborhood of Ole Miss and FSU in terms of the 10 assistant salary pool.

They’re just over 5M....we’re at 7.7M including support staff. I subtracted out 2.7M which I think is a little on the generous side (Clemson/Alabama had 3M for support staff 4 years ago... Ole Miss at 2.2M this year) leaving also around 5M similar to FSU and Ole Miss so not bad. By last years USA Today salary pool listings that would put us around 15-16 drop that a about 10 spots maybe for crazy coaching inflation and still around top 25 or better in my estimation so not bad at all.

Reactions: czxqa and Block R
I find it funny that the rumor was Ash wanted to retain Panagos, but was told every person associated with Flood had to go.

Guess time cures all? Or was Greg able to make a better case for him?

Not that I care what he’s paid but at that salary it would’ve been nice if he flipped a couple of kids

EMFwl-WX0AEJu3R

Reactions: soundcrib
So do you think GS deliberately selected where people say? Assume yes based on what we know

Thank credit to GS for knowing what it will cost to build a great unit of Assistant Coaches that can RECRUIT and COACH 'em up.....and.....not taking anything $ less.....

Wow. I remember when we were paying Bob Fraser $250000 to be our DC.

I'm in the wrong line of work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT