ADVERTISEMENT

Cornell and Cuse in 2nd OT

Hahaha poor NYSimp. He’s really going have his work cut out consoling those boys tonight lol

I was just checking ILfor the score when I saw it was in OT. I didn't think they could come back from a 7 goal hole.

Well if Cornell doesn't get the Ivy AQ and the final at large comes down to these 2 team I know who SHOULD get it. Not that ESPNACC will agree.

Major, major blow to Syracuse’s at large chances.

Going to be hard for them to make it now. Probably take at least two upsets.

Look on the bright side. They probably had some behind do the back passes. Winning.

Reactions: Wagram97
So..Syracuse isn't back after all apparently.

They spent a ton of NIL money on these transfers, particularly the Princeton guys. This is the year. If they don't do it now, well...

Gait's seat is going to be red hot next season.

Hahaha poor NYSimp. He’s really going have his work cut out consoling those boys tonight lol
you cant stop thinking about me. so weird

the cuse people are indeed having a meltdown. for good reason. it was a horrific loss. gait stood there and did nothing as the team totally lost composure in the second half

but unlike rutgers, they are still 8th in RPI with two top five wins over duke and hop. that resume is more than enough to get them in at this point...if they lose to unc and miss the acc tourney then all bets are off but for now theyre fine

So easy lol

Dude knows absolutely nothing about lacrosse. Props to our mods for letting this clown out himself here. I guarantee if he talked this shit on the cuse board he would have been banned a long time ago.

Dudes knee pads are worn out after all this consoling. Simp lol

So easy lol

Dude knows absolutely nothing about lacrosse. Props to our mods for letting this clown out himself here. I guarantee if he talked this shit on the cuse board he would have been banned a long time ago.

Dudes knee pads are worn out after all this consoling. Simp lol
oh i get it now....theres something actually wrong with you. i don't punch down at people like that. i will leave you alone (even though you mentioned me unsolicited). enjoy the early offseason

oh i get it now....theres something actually wrong with you. i don't punch down at people like that. i will leave you alone (even though you mentioned me unsolicited). enjoy the early offseason

Hahaha, another loser bites the dust. Won't be the first, won't be the last. Keep hating bruv. And blowing. Lots to console after that fiasco lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT