ADVERTISEMENT

Cushing suspended 10 games for PEDs

What I am wondering here is whether his motivation here simply that he wouldn't be in the league without them?

or Is it a Lance Armstrong situation where literally all of his peers are doing the same thing?

He has made $48 million.
OSz6qte.png

Who? Does he play offense or defense for Rutgers?

Since he played for Bergen Catholic, he will always represent the stud in-state player that shuns Rutgers, and therefore will always be topical here, where we get obsessive about that stuff.

Reactions: RUJMM78
He hit me the hardest I have ever been hit in my life.

Damn... did he hit ya with those big ol' titties? lol

Whatever hit me I was completely exposed on a buddy pass and the next thing I know my arms were straight up in the air and I was looking at the sky.

A friend lives next to his parents. Back in his high school/college days, his mom used to complain about how expensive his "diet" was.

Reactions: Knightmoves
A friend lives next to his parents. Back in his high school/college days, his mom used to complain about how expensive his "diet" was.

That could have been a legit comment.

Back in the early Schiano years I covered one of his signing day pressers, for this site. It was the year we got Rice, et al. On the way out of the Hale Center, I was chatting with the mother of one of the recruits. I forget who... lineman, from PA. But he was enrolling early, and I asked her how she felt about that. She said she was delighted, because "it costs 1000 bucks a month just to feed him."

That could have been a legit comment.

Back in the early Schiano years I covered one of his signing day pressers, for this site. It was the year we got Rice, et al. On the way out of the Hale Center, I was chatting with the mother of one of the recruits. I forget who... lineman, from PA. But he was enrolling early, and I asked her how she felt about that. She said she was delighted, because "it costs 1000 bucks a month just to feed him."

Pretty sure you are talking about Dave McClain 6'4" 295 lb offensive Lineman from Central Bucks South HS, only stayed for 2 years 2005 & 2006, I remember his Mom attending a TD Club meeting saying she spent $450 every two weeks feeding him.

Reactions: redking
What I am wondering here is whether his motivation here simply that he wouldn't be in the league without them?

or Is it a Lance Armstrong situation where literally all of his peers are doing the same thing?

He has made $48 million.
OSz6qte.png

Since he played for Bergen Catholic, he will always represent the stud in-state player that shuns Rutgers, and therefore will always be topical here, where we get obsessive about that stuff.
Little bit of both.

He has made $48 million.
OSz6qte.png

Didn't the McGovern brothers play for us way back?

Going to die of ball cancer soon if he doesn't cut that stuff out

maxresdefault.jpg

Before and After
The man-tits are the result of getting off the cycle, I'm told. When you get off the cycle, the testosterone drops quickly but the estrogen level does not drop until later. Therefore, you have the man-boobs until the estrogen level drops.

The man-tits are the result of getting off the cycle, I'm told. When you get off the cycle, the testosterone drops quickly but the estrogen level does not drop until later. Therefore, you have the man-boobs until the estrogen level drops.

9d7d0e8ea5487e655bffc5e24b4b95fe4aed6338523e19b29fdc9577cab28f7a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT