ADVERTISEMENT

D.C. Jefferson

Randal7

All American
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2009
DC Jefferson sounds off on Rutgers vs LSU h2h in recruiting, Hale Center and Greg Schiano magic, F.A.M.I.L.Y, competing for QB, thriving at TE, the NFL, and more!

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/.../episode-35.../id1544327445...
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2SagMLNVyx15EKsNAHVlyp

This is one heartfelt interview -- particularly his reflections on deciding where to commit as an 18 year old with a multitude of options.

usp-ncaa-football_-rutgers-at-south-florida-16_9.jpg

So "DC" stands for "Daunte Culpepper" and it was an accident lol.

DC was always a good guy and I liked his mom always posting (with fish pics).

I felt a little bad a former top QB recruit ended-up playing a blocking TE in a broken offense

" I went from standing-up like a prince to putting my hand in the dirt"

So "DC" stands for "Daunte Culpepper" and it was an accident lol.

DC was always a good guy and I liked his mom always posting (with fish pics).

I felt a little bad a former top QB recruit ended-up playing a blocking TE in a broken offense

" I went from standing-up like a prince to putting my hand in the dirt"
Yea the Daunte Culpepper comparison was striking coming into Rutgers. I certainly was hoping he was going to be the next big thing for us at that position. His take on that whole ordeal is so raw and honest. He’s definitely a genuine guy and it really shines through

Awesome listen @Randal7

If DC sees this, he was one of my favorite players as well.

I never knew he chose RU on a coin flip like Glaud

Randal, can you see if another Florida player , Tres Moses, can be a future guest?

Id be interested to hear why he chose RU at a time when the GS Part-1 reign was in its infancy

Another suggestion is a South Jersey player that broke the mold and chose RU. , such as D’Imperio

Reactions: Randal7
Awesome listen @Randal7

If DC sees this, he was one of my favorite players as well.

I never knew he chose RU on a coin flip like Glaud

Randal, can you see if another Florida player , Tres Moses, can be a future guest?

Id be interested to hear why he chose RU at a time when the GS Part-1 reign was in its infancy

Another suggestion is a South Jersey player that broke the mold and chose RU. , such as D’Imperio
Roger that. I’ve been thinking about tres Moses and his story; must be really good

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I always felt bad that he was robbed of a great moment on that fake FG TD against Louisville that was called back for a BS ineligible receiver downfield call. I felt bad for all of them but particularly him and Devon Watkis, who did nothing wrong on the play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT