ADVERTISEMENT

Football Dave Brock Hired as WR Coach, Staff Shakeups Continue

Development … to a point. We’ve had our share of linemen move on to better programs, without seeing a great backfill from transfers to Rutgers.

I like that Gary is putting the band back together that at best got us 3rd place in the old Big East 😜.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Pick one:
Damian Wroblewski--two seasons as the offensive line coach at Rutgers (2012-13). In 2012, Rutgers allowed just eight sacks all year, ranking eighth in the FBS.

Ed Warriner:
Coached OL at Michigan (all five starting linemen earned All-Conference recognition, the only Big Ten team with this accomplishment), Minnesota, Ohio State (twice recognized by FootballScoop as the offensive line coach of the year (2012, 2014)), Notre Dame, Kansas, Illinois and Michigan State (on defense).

Flood!

How is Cal doing with the portal? Saw UCLA stole a WR from Cal.
Defensively they've added some nice talent. Offensively, they need add some pieces still. They, like Rutgers, need to bolster their OL from the portal. They did pick up a QB in the portal that is more suited to the system the new OC plans to run and so far they've held onto Jayden Ott, their top RB.

No Flood - inherited super talented team w nearly self coached D and made things worse each year. To say nothing of the beyond parody princeton meeting. And many other reasons. No please no

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I don’t think there is even a possibility of Flood…but if it weren’t for his HC stint here and had stayed an OL coach- he would be about the best hire you could make to develop the OL..,

Pick one:
Damian Wroblewski--two seasons as the offensive line coach at Rutgers (2012-13). In 2012, Rutgers allowed just eight sacks all year, ranking eighth in the FBS.

Ed Warriner:
Coached OL at Michigan (all five starting linemen earned All-Conference recognition, the only Big Ten team with this accomplishment), Minnesota, Ohio State (twice recognized by FootballScoop as the offensive line coach of the year (2012, 2014)), Notre Dame, Kansas, Illinois and Michigan State (on defense).

Flood!
Brian Callahan

This one? Seems it would be a huge demotion for him?

This one.

In my collection of books is, oddly, a first edition biography of Phil Sheridan, printed in 1890. I've never read it because I don't really want to handle it.
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT