ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton is our destiny

Many Rutgers students will spend that week in Daytona. Lunardi's mock has RU v Nevada, winner to play Creighton. Awaiting in regional final?- Houston

@bac2therac if Dayton comes through , where does my (plum street) board predicting legacy rank ? Would think this would put my as the greatest of all time .
Let’s recap the predictions
Flood is a dud . He was
Ash will get us smashed . He did
Carroo arrest was bogus. It was .
Dayton is our destiny . I don’t want this but it’s the prediction that was made way back mid February. I mean that’s legendary visionary if it happens

You have to say my NET and Kenpom must be through the roof and the metrics are great . Board cred through the roof !!

I don’t know if Dayton is our destiny, but I thought the thread title reminds me of George McFly…

George Flirt GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I don’t know if Dayton is our destiny, but I thought the thread title reminds me of George McFly…

George Flirt GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
Like I said I really hope just seeded in the field of 60. But it’s the prediction from one of the best on the board

How about throwing this into the mix of qualifications, 3-1 against the Big 10 tourney finalists with 2 wins coming on the road!!
Not too shabby!

Reactions: robjknight
if we were definitely in Dayton, that would be the matchup. Not good from a crowd standpoint, but like the matchup.,,
That being said, I am 90% confident that we are not in Dayton.
Carino thinks if we are a byed 11 we will not get "rewarded" with Albany (although Michigan was with Indianapolis last year)
The Uconn storyline is much more prevalent than RU/Pitt from a national perspective, so that could work in our favor..
But if its Denver or Greensboro that could be fun too
Des Moines,, ughh...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT