ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Opening Night Thread

Wagner up 13, pretty impressive given the lack of depth. As is Donald Copeland, has come off really well during the interviews

Rooting for Wagner !

Allen of Wagner is an ex Monmouth player.

I don’t care for Seth Towns. Him, of all people, in school for 8 years, kneeled for the National Anthem , when we played them earlier this year.

Surprised the MAAC hasn’t poached Wagner. They’ve poached Mt St Mary’s / Merrimack / Sacred Heart.

Good for Wagner .
I thought Howard should have went for an easy 2 . But 3 chances to tie ! Wagner moves on

This is incredible. Virginia have been stuck on 14 points for 12 minutes now.

Airball a 3 as I type this

Reactions: cicero grimes
I get Virginia doesn’t have any “bad losses,” but they have zero wins over top 25 opponents. Yea, I know that’s a very arbitrary stat, but I really don’t want to hear about how many combined quad 1 & 2 wins they have. It’s nonsense.
All this week all I’ve heard about is how a team’s Net ranking doesn’t necessarily matter. If a team has a NET ranking of 30 it doesn’t mean they’re 30th in the committees eyes. If that’s true, then someone needs to explain to me why NET ranking matters when it comes to grouping Quad 1 and Quad 2 victories.
Virginia beat TAMU and Florida. That’s it. Okay, they also won at Clemson, but this is a joke.
Providence had wins over Wisconsin, Marquette, and twice over Creighton. This is laughable.

Reactions: gigantor1024
UVA with 18 points at the under 16 minute break in the 2nd half. This is reminiscent of the pre shot clock era of college bball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT