ADVERTISEMENT

DE Roundtree drops us from his list

drewbagel423

All American
Oct 30, 2006
We were in the top-6, but he just dropped us. Curious if Saturday had anything to do with it, considering he only removed us.

If he's stating it gets harder everyday for Michigan State, one could read into an important criteria is how well the program is playing at this time, which is why Rutgers was dropped. Or I could be reading into a tweet which usually leads to the wrong interpretation

If he's stating it gets harder everyday for Michigan State, one could read into an important criteria is how well the program is playing at this time, which is why Rutgers was dropped. Or I could be reading into a tweet which usually leads to the wrong interpretation

I read that as "decision gets harder everyday," especially given that Illinois is still on there, but who knows for sure.

I read that as "decision gets harder everyday," especially given that Illinois is still on there, but who knows for sure.

I see what you mean. (gets harder everyday) is under Michigan State and not next to them. In addition Illinois is on the list and if it's hard because Michigan State is losing, Illinois wouldn't make the list

need to start showing we can at least compete in some b10 games coming up or there will be some decomitts from current verbals

Reactions: RUaMoose
need to start showing we can at least compete in some b10 games coming up or there will be some decomitts from current verbals

Pretty sure we "competed" against Iowa and not worried about this class. Will we lose a kid or two? Yeah, maybe, but so will everyone else.

Yay. If his first five choices don't pan out we are sitting pretty at 6.
Sort of reminds me of:
d1da1b8c0c502e7a9bb038f19e15ffca.jpg

You keep beating this drum. It's almost like you want it to happen. Personally I think you are one of the jabroni posters over on nj.com who is trying to stir up negativity. Consistent negative posts will get you banned. Mods have been notified.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT