ADVERTISEMENT

Did The Wolf Not Travel

Seems like he has to be hurt. Can he really be THAT far in the doghouse that Reiber is allowed so many lapses?

No one knows. He looked lost in the Iowa game so maybe Pike wants him to practice better or something. He was in in the Iowa game and think he had a -7 +/- in his couple of mins.

Wolf had lapses in last game too. Reiber wasn’t great tonight, but two offensive rebounds people are complaining about weren’t even his fault.

I think Wolf was in doghouse and Reiber was elevated to #2 behind Cliff because of recent bad fouls and bad defensive assignments by Wolf in games prior to Iowa.

After Reiber's awful minutes in 2nd half tonight, I expect to see Wolf as the first big man off the bench vs Ohio State on Sunday

Reactions: Scangg
Who played with Dean in the second half? In the first half he spelled Paul which worked ok for a few minutes. If we’re giving Paul a rest, it’s not a bad idea to bring in a better ball handling big.

But in the second half I think he may have been out there with Simpson, Hyatt, Paul and Cam at one point. Tough rebounding line up in general.

I think Wolf was in doghouse and Reiber was elevated to #2 behind Cliff because of recent bad fouls and bad defensive assignments by Wolf in games prior to Iowa.

After Reiber's awful minutes in 2nd half tonight, I expect to see Wolf as the first big man off the bench vs Ohio State on Sunday
Really hope so. OSU is tough. We need Wolf's physicality

Wolf is going to be fine. Love this kid. Remember...he's been here a few months. He's shown some great stuff and will show huge improvement quickly. Defense is priority with this team and that's probably the hardest thing for a freshman at this level. I think we'll see him again very soon in meaningful minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT