ADVERTISEMENT

Did we discuss the alleged Super League for college football?

It was discussed here previously I believe, and I know it was on The Round Table.

This seems like it's from a different article?

Dang- pretty much anyone of us could create a "pitch deck" lol

Anyway- In the NE division- we could easily be in the top 3 each year. lol But then Greg can't hide from playing KSU- lol

It was discussed here previously I believe, and I know it was on The Round Table.

This seems like it's from a different article?

I believe this outlet was the one who got a copy of the presentation first and posted it and then it was picked up by other outlets.

As much as I may like that division/schedule, for the time being I find it preferable to be in a premier conference while other local teams are in inferior conferences.

As much as I may like that division/schedule, for the time being I find it preferable to be in a premier conference while other local teams are in inferior conferences.
Exactly. The only Northeast schools I want on our conference level are PSU and Maryland. The rest (BC, Cuse, Temple, Pitt, UConn) can rot in the minor leagues and get the piss beaten out of them by us if we play them in a bowl game.

Reactions: TRU2RU
I think conferences would be a great idea…you know arrange teams so that they are close to each other, limiting expenses and so on.

I wonder if anyone else has thought of this?!?

☺️🤣

Reactions: dconifer
Exactly. The only Northeast schools I want on our conference level are PSU and Maryland. The rest (BC, Cuse, Temple, Pitt, UConn) can rot in the minor leagues and get the piss beaten out of them by us if we play them in a bowl game.
Or as a bought game opponent.

I think conferences would be a great idea…you know arrange teams so that they are close to each other, limiting expenses and so on.

I wonder if anyone else has thought of this?!?

☺️🤣
Well for some sports a group thing isn't a bad idea.

UCLA week/weekend: Baseball, Softball, T&F and maybe MLAX and WLAX

One flight, all different facilities so no overlap.

Yeah, there is no hope for a super league of that many teams. 0.0% chance.
In the latest CFP contract, the Big Ten and SEC are getting paid more than everybody else. They have separated themselves and the other leagues agreed to it!
They are not going to join a league where they’re going to be partners with a much larger group of schools.
Great idea for 5 years ago, but we are well past that now.

Yeah, there is no hope for a super league of that many teams. 0.0% chance.
In the latest CFP contract, the Big Ten and SEC are getting paid more than everybody else. They have separated themselves and the other leagues agreed to it!
They are not going to join a league where they’re going to be partners with a much larger group of schools.
Great idea for 5 years ago, but we are well past that now.
unless the new superconference is only the SEC and B10 schools.They would be smart to govern themselves, kick NCAA to curb,have own player contracts.
One thing I keep hearing/reading is a spring football.pre season game against other power 5 schools,group of 5 schools,,where players get paid,admission charged and game televised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT