ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see a mention of the Cade Mc - Iowa QB news, Out for rest of season.

Put it in the games thread of last week. I often mention news, notes, stats, funny, interesting stuff etc in CFB in the week following in those threads.

I don’t know how much of a loss he’ll be because they ranked right near the bottom in total, YPP and scoring offense (130s and 100s) anyway. It’s Brian Ferentz that’s the problem, the rest is just rearranging deck chairs.

Put it in the games thread of last week. I often mention news, notes, stats, funny, interesting stuff etc in CFB in the week following in those threads.

I don’t know how much of a loss he’ll be because they ranked right near the bottom in total, YPP and scoring offense (130s and 100s) anyway. It’s Brian Ferentz that’s the problem, the rest is just rearranging deck chairs.
If his last name wasn’t ferentz, where would he be working ?

yeah but they just made the official announcement on Wed. I saw him get hurt but at that time they didn't know for sure..and knowing our luck he'd be back for our game.

PS..what are this weeks numbers? 🤔 😁

yeah but they just made the official announcement on Wed. I saw him get hurt but at that time they didn't know for sure..and knowing our luck he'd be back for our game.

PS..what are this weeks numbers? 🤔 😁
Yea I updated those posts last week's games thread and said it went from probably out for the season to definitely. If you ever see the games thread being bumped in the middle of the week it's often me just posting more CFB news, stats etc...

IMO, I don't think it would have made much difference if he played against us or not. It's their defense that's the worry not the offense. If we don't turn the ball over, I think we should have a decent shot. STs and defense that scores or puts their offense in really advantageous positions is their trademark.

If only I had the powerball numbers lol.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT