ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting......... Lewis time

We upgraded at QB! We upgraded at running back! We upgraded at OC! We could squeeze out six wins!

And I could flap my arms and lead a squadron of fighter pigeons on an attack on North Korea.

Too depressed to think right now. I'd love to say play Lewis or I stop watching, but I know me. Not going anywhere. I'll be back for a lot more abuse. But this is INEXCUSABLE.

We won't lose next week, but if we ever did, just show him the door. You've just lost most of your fan base, probably some of your team and maybe a bit of your own sanity.

And I'm sure someone here will bitch about what nj.com has to say. Whatever it is, it's not enough. We suck moose balls.

You have to start Lewis next game and the rest of the season. I didn't feel that way until now. How can you sell anything to recruits right now unless you tell them our best players are freshman.

Reactions: satnom
If we are going to really, really suck at the QB position, might as well play the guys with eligibility for next year. I no longer see any point to Bolin playing another down.

Reactions: satnom
We need to try something different. We're not going to win with Bolin it seems. Why not go in another direction and see what we have for next year? I'm for giving Gio a a shot as well.
Gio played amazing until he injured his hammy, but they haven't given him a shot this year. Makes no sense.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
Bolin - 41-71 (58%) 376 (5.3 per attempt) 2 TD 4 INT

This isn't even an upgrade over Laviano (hey..maybe he is available??)

He has no more eligibility

Time to move on

Forget all these grad transfers. Play the young guys.

Throw Lewis in the fire he can't be any worse. And even if he is, the record will be the same!

Reactions: MikeRU09 and satnom

Time to move on
like I've been saying he is not the person that we like I've been saying he is not the person that we need. Go should be our quarterback

Reactions: Garybredow

Time to move on

Bleed , put down the bottle of Jack. Lol. Bolin is 1000% x better then Laviano. At least Bolin can over throw a receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT