ADVERTISEMENT

Do you expect a lot more Fox/ESPN for RU ?

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
With the big jump we made this year, do you expect a lot more Rutgers games on the Fox and ESPN networks next year? CBS ?

With the big jump we made this year, do you expect a lot more Rutgers games on the Fox and ESPN networks next year? CBS ?
I asked the same question a few weeks ago. IMO, Rutgers will see an uptick in games on Fox/CBS/ESPN. We'll keep our normal two games on ESPN2/ESPNU, but if we are continue to play at a high level, I think games like Seton Hall are moved to Fox instead of Foxsport1. At least two B1G conference games end up on CBS/Fox/ESPN.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. IMO, Rutgers will see an uptick in games on Fox/CBS/ESPN. We'll keep our normal two games on ESPN2/ESPNU, but if we are continue to play at a high level, I think games like Seton Hall are moved to Fox instead of Foxsport1. At least two B1G conference games end up on CBS/Fox/ESPN.
And that’s what I said...”if you build it, Colin Cowherd will come.” LOL
I’m

The best part of the big is the BIG network. I love it. Hate the national announcers on ESPN

Reactions: RC71
The best part of the big is the BIG network. I love it. Hate the national announcers on ESPN
Super, agree that ESPN announcers can sometimes leave a lot to be desired, but regular networks offer more viewers than Fox Sports 1 or ESPN and offer more viewers than the Big Ten Network.

Say what you want about them, but having Gus Johnson and/or Dickie V doing a game from the RAC? Yes!

Yeah, I want a game in which Gus Johnson is the play-by-play guy, and Billy Raftery is the color guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT