ADVERTISEMENT

Does Rutgers Wrestling have a Wrestling Tailgate option like Basketball?

RCBeta79

Junior
Jun 7, 2013
I am going to my first Rutgers Wrestling Match on Saturday Nov. 3 with a colleague who is a huge college wrestling fan.

Does Rutgers Wrestling have a Wrestling Tailgate option like Basketball?
I tried finding information on the Rutgers Wrestling website, but was unsuccessful.

Does anyone have information about a Wrestling tailgate?

Thanks.

The wrestling team usually has what are known as Skull Sessions before home matches. Gives RU Wrestling fans a chance to ask Goodale and the assistants questions, get a chance to eat, etc. Check the ticket section for RU Wrestling for those. As for RU fans tailgating before Opening Day, there will be plenty of that action in the RAC lots.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
The wrestling team usually has what are known as Skull Sessions before home matches. Gives RU Wrestling fans a chance to ask Goodale and the assistants questions, get a chance to eat, etc. Check the ticket section for RU Wrestling for those. As for RU fans tailgating before Opening Day, there will be plenty of that action in the RAC lots.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

My fraternity brother gave me tickets in section MS.

Reactions: bigmatt718
There will be a Skull Session before every match except for this weekend. The Skull Session includes a meal, Q&A with a coach, and networking.

After matches the SKWC will have socials at the Rutgers Club (in walking distance of the RAC) or at a restaurant, pub, or bar in New Brunswick. The first social will be after the Rider match. Details will be announced in the November SKWC newsletter. To receive the newsletter please email skwcmembership@gmail.com

Reactions: bigmatt718
There will be a Skull Session before every match except for this weekend. The Skull Session includes a meal, Q&A with a coach, and networking.

After matches the SKWC will have socials at the Rutgers Club (in walking distance of the RAC) or at a restaurant, pub, or bar in New Brunswick. The first social will be after the Rider match. Details will be announced in the November SKWC newsletter. To receive the newsletter please email skwcmembership@gmail.com

Thank you for the information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT