ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan-J. Williams-Ace-Mag-Cliff 24-25 starting lineup

If Clif returns when I would presume Woolf (as opposed to Ogbole now) is gone.

We need 2 extra players to leave just to make the roster limit.
Oskar/Clif was the general assumption.

Oskar and Chol. There is no path to playing time for Chol.

Question: could/would Dylan or Ace pass up the scholarship and give to a guy who isn’t getting significant NIl.

Reactions: NickRU714
I don't blame Cliff. He's been doing the same stuff the entire time. I have to wonder if he even receives offensive coaching. Does the staff have short term memory loss after each game?

As a teammate, you're coached when to (and when not to) pass it to the bigs. If cliff loses awareness that he out too far, the teammate can clearly see he isn't in a winning position. We are setting up plays to pass cliff the ball after he posts up regardless of where he is positioned. The staff is calling for that extremely low percentage play (let's start the game with a pass to cliff in the post if we don't get an alley oop). Cliff also doesn't draw fouls when he's posting up outside the semi-circle so there's no secondary benefit.

It isn't winning basketball and it sounds like we need to go 6-1 (maybe 7-0) outside of the Purdue game.
I’ll add and have been saying, whether Cliff or Simpson or anyone. Players need to get theirs….and coaches promote it. I’m sure it was part of the promise to Ace and Dylan too.

Cliff wants the opportunity to show his talents and that’s where he seems to want the ball.

Nobody knows now who is or is not coming back. Who would have gotten Paul and Cam gone at the middle of last February?

I’ll add and have been saying, whether Cliff or Simpson or anyone. Players need to get theirs….and coaches promote it. I’m sure it was part of the promise to Ace and Dylan too.

Cliff wants the opportunity to show his talents and that’s where he seems to want the ball.

Playing with Wall and Cousins worked out pretty well for Patrick Patterson…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT