ADVERTISEMENT

Dymere Miller #1 PFF Rated WR in Big Ten

Yeah.

That's great.

I want to see him do that against Big 10 DB's before I start lauding him.
I want to see an RU QB capable of throwing passes somewhere in his vicinity in an actual game so he's in a position to do that against B1G DBs.

Good hands and great speed and we have a QB that will be better at getting him the ball. And if they focus on him, we have other WR threats. Think we will be happily surprised with his performance. Haven't been this excited for Football season in at least 10 years. And think about the WR's spreading the field for Kyle, Sam & company.
I'm with you about being excited for the season.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Call me old fashioned, but I find it impossible to believe Rutgers has the best RB and the best WR in the Big Ten.
I don't know about WR, but if you can't recognize that Rutgers has the best RB in the Big Ten you must not watch very much football.

Back in the day I was looking for Ski equipment and entered dicks.com on my work PC. LOL computer lit up with a big fat warning.
Back in the day at work in the early days of intermt, was looking up a law firm. Many firm websites just used the first initials of the last name of the named partners. Well, without thinking about it, I looked up B D S M dot com while at work, and oh boy did I not get what I was looking for. For every window I clos d, more would pop up. I made a beeline to HR and told them what happened, and they laughed at me and said they don't track or block websites. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: RU848789 and fg7321
Excited to see this kid play. His tape is good, he has moves, he has speed (4.4), with nice acceleration and appears to have good hands. Of course, the talent level he'll be playing against is an upgrade, but I think he could be pretty successful here if we can get him the ball in space and that's where a more accurate passer hitting short slants and swing passes in stride can make a huge difference.

Back in the day at work in the early days of intermt, was looking up a law firm. Many firm websites just used the first initials of the last name of the named partners. Well, without thinking about it, I looked up B D S M dot com while at work, and oh boy did I not get what I was looking for. For every window I clos d, more would pop up. I made a beeline to HR and told them what happened, and they laughed at me and said they don't track or block websites. 🤔
I remember working late a few nights (like past midnight) and one of the new guys in our area who was a real PC whiz had been telling us about the "internet" and said he could show us a few cool things. This was when Netscape first came out (1994, I think) with Mosaic and companies weren't really policing content yet. Saw a few of the usual crazy things, but the best thing he showed us was that first stop action film that Trey Parker and Matt Stone made that eventually grew into South Park. It was friggin' hilarious.

Lol.
A sports bar franchise in the Portland area out here is called Big Al's. Great place to watch 10-15 dif games.
Their website is ilovebigals.com (I Love Big Als.com) but you can certainly read it as I Love Bi Gals.com
At least, that's how I read it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT