ADVERTISEMENT

Eatman Basketball vs. Minnesota

RC66

Senior
Jun 9, 2009
10 different Rutgers players had at least 15 minutes against Wisconsin. Ten different players scored.
(Even in the loss against Michigan, Eatman spread the minutes and 10 different players scored.)

In our loss in early February, Minnesota played only 8 players against us. Only 5 Minnesota players had more than 5 minutes. Only 5 Minnesota players had significant points. Basically only 5 for the whole game.

In other words, those short-benched Minnesota players better be in fabulous shape to play against an Eatman-coached team.

10 different Rutgers players had at least 15 minutes against Wisconsin. Ten different players scored.
(Even in the loss against Michigan, Eatman spread the minutes and 10 different players scored.)

In our loss in early February, Minnesota played only 8 players against us. Only 5 Minnesota players had more than 5 minutes. Only 5 Minnesota players had significant points. Basically only 5 for the whole game.

In other words, those short-benched Minnesota players better be in fabulous shape to play against an Eatman-coached team.
Good take '66. Let's hope our team plays with the same relentlessness as we did against Wisconsin. I believe if we do, we will beat Minnesota.

To be fair, in first game against MN, 8 players got double digit minutes, and a 9th, Calhoun, got 8 min. For the year, 10 players avg. more than 10mpg. I'd argue our issue has been less depth and more on execution.

Reactions: MADHAT1

Just catching BTN student u. Reply vs. Wisky. Tell you what. Don't know anything about him but I LOVE the energy on the sidelines. And if contant pressure is his game. I like. Non stop coaching.

Duh!

Destiny Pitts with her hands on her hips with 8 minutes left in the game.

22-12 Fourth Quarter

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT