ADVERTISEMENT

EO commits to Oregon

Pike...get them on the schedule in a couple years.

Go to Oregon. 1 game contract. Beat their ass.

I really hope he doesn't get a waiver. He can ride the bench while they make the tournament this year.

Reactions: Local Shill
So Gene is going to sit out to probably be a roll player for a year. Makes complete sense ; but hey maybe they got one of his Canadian buddies on the payroll out there

I think Carino is right. This is just way too fishy to not be tampering. I guess that Nike money is just too much to deny.

“The jump to Oregon also dispels speculation that Omoruyi, who was Rutgers’ leading scorer and rebounder last season, left because of increased competition on the Scarlet Knights' roster. The Ducks are coming off a 25-13 season that ended in the Sweet 16, and they’re reloading on transfer talent.”

RU should be a lock for the tournament. Oregon coveting our 7th best player bodes well for RU!!

I will be surprised if he makes much of an impact at Oregon. He was our leading scorer because we are offensively challenged -or were last year. I don't see him starting at any top half Big 10 team. Granted the Pac 12 was down but Oregon usually recruits really well. I still think we'll be better this year than last and Genes replacement has a better all around game. Well be fine.

“The jump to Oregon also dispels speculation that Omoruyi, who was Rutgers’ leading scorer and rebounder last season, left because of increased competition on the Scarlet Knights' roster. The Ducks are coming off a 25-13 season that ended in the Sweet 16, and they’re reloading on transfer talent.”

RU should be a lock for the tournament. Oregon coveting our 7th best player bodes well for RU!!
You're a f'ing jackass.

I love how tampering is the hot new thing for Carino. It is almost like he never knew that it existed before.

Just think how good Oregon *could* be if they had successfully tampered with any of the other, better 6 players at RU. It’s sort of a relief they only succeeded in tampering with a player who isn’t very good at RU.

I will be surprised if he makes much of an impact at Oregon. He was our leading scorer because we are offensively challenged -or were last year. I don't see him starting at any top half Big 10 team. Granted the Pac 12 was down but Oregon usually recruits really well. I still think we'll be better this year than last and Genes replacement has a better all around game. Well be fine.

then we are going to really stink next year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT