ADVERTISEMENT

EO commits to Oregon

Who cares? The bigger question is why Oregon would want a player so easily replaced at RU. And to wait a year for him. They did RU a favor. If I were an Oregon university (sic) fan, I’d be livid. Yet they are celebrating as if they landed Yeboah. If they only knew!

Reactions: RUsojo
3rd team that allegedly tampered.... first it was Providence...then Texas A&M and finally Oregon.

But, I guess it was Oregon all along...
The trip to Texas A&M was just to throw everyone off the scent. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Russ Wood
F***ck off Treeman. Dirty ass troll. On that note f**ck you too Greene Rice FIG for gloating about this while we’re clearly and justifiably upset about Oregon poaching one of our players.

Oregon is my #2 hated program now. I will be rooting against them in all sports. People talk about the SEC but Oregon is the dirtiest program in the country. Pursue those charges.

Eh this one was blatant russ. Mennenga hit up eugenes new trainer who is one of his good friends. It was more egregious than the typical hit up high school or aau coach and say “hey if X ever considers transferring we’d love to have him”.
It's so silly how he used A&M as a decoy.

I love how tampering is the hot new thing for Carino. It is almost like he never knew that it existed before.
I mean even you have to admit this situation is pretty absurd. It's so obvious what actually went down.

F***ck off Treeman. Dirty ass troll. On that note f**ck you too Greene Rice FIG for gloating about this while we’re clearly and justifiably upset about Oregon poaching one of our players.

Oregon is my #2 hated program now. I will be rooting against them in all sports. People talk about the SEC but Oregon is the dirtiest program in the country. Pursue those charges.

With all due respect....

You rooting against Oregon in all sports will have Zero impact on their performance. But, Good Luck with that.

With all due respect....

You rooting against Oregon in all sports will have Zero impact on their performance. But, Good Luck with that.

Whatever. I’m allowed to be pissed about them tampering. The only acceptable view for a Rutgers fan is to be pissed Oregon did this to our first possibly winning record team in about a decade plus. Any Rutgers fan who is ok with them tampering isn’t a real Rutgers fan, just someone who watches from afar with detached interest.

I don’t want him to be injured, but I’m allowed to think ill of Oregon & people like you that want us to be cool with Oregon doing this are ridiculous.

you’re admitting to having no control over your emotional state. Not that it wasn’t obvious.

you’re admitting to having no control over your emotional state. Not that it wasn’t obvious.

Better to be pissed than trolling Rutgers fans with glee over a player being tampered with. I have no problems raging about this, it’s called being a fan & not being a troll. Actually caring about your alma mater rather than trolling those who do.

this is what Oregon does...once their name was associated with it, likely he would go...I wouldn't be surprised if went to TAMU first just as a rouse...year in, year out, Ducks get impact transfers...

Reactions: cyrock3
That's implying you don't think RU will make the tournament in 2020. I'd bet we do

NIT --- Yes in 2019-2020.

This team is still very young and still lacks a lot of game experience. We are talking about major roles for 5 Sophmores and 1 True Freshmen.... They have Talent, but are very young.

I think this is the Tourney Team: 2020-2021. Year 5, 1 year before Willard at Seton Hall.

Baker, Kiss, Young - Seniors

Harper, Mathis, McConnell, Johnson, Doucoure - Junior's.

Mulcahy- Soph...maybe, Lok Wur?

Freshmen......hopefully a few from this list....Josh Hall, Clifford Omoruyi, Isaiah Cottrell, Coleman Hawkins, Martice Mitchell

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
On a positive note, the conclusion of this saga presents an opportunity for the latest spate of reality defying posts to dwindle and largely disappear, at least for a while, and we can resume the normal off season fare of height increases, conditioning overhauls and massive game improvements.

3rd team that allegedly tampered.... first it was Providence...then Texas A&M and finally Oregon.

But, I guess it was Oregon all along...
The trip to Texas A&M was just to throw everyone off the scent. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Want me to show you a text I sent on 5/29 that Oregon tampered with him? Whats your phone number ill text u the screenshot. No one tampered with eugene besides oregon

Sorry no one paid for him. And I thought y’all had the scoundrels at Providence tampering and stealing him?
Nope the only team the tamper with him was oregon. I found out the day he announced his transfer. You are correct, he did not get paid. Eugene and he inner circle dont need money, he cant be bought. However Mennenga is good friends with him new trainer in Canada who got in his ear and arranged the whole thing. He went to A&M just to make it look like oregon wasnt pre-arranged

Nope the only team the tamper with him was oregon. I found out the day he announced his transfer. You are correct, he did not get paid. Eugene and he inner circle dont need money, he cant be bought. However Mennenga is good friends with him new trainer in Canada who got in his ear and arranged the whole thing. He went to A&M just to make it look like oregon wasnt pre-arranged

I am fine with the move and have full confidence in the RU program. Playing in the NCAA tournament is a great goal to have, but not what happened here. RU will be fine.... moving forward and moving up with or without him.

Reactions: RutgHoops

How am I gloating about this?

He could have played that role here. It's doubtful he's a star player there and could be recruited over by a one and done in 2020

Oregon loses team early to draft but suddenly gets two possibly three better than average transfers to fill out lineup. Seems way to convenient that they all just happen to decide on same school that has unlimited uniform budget ..No?

Glad he landed somewhere. Now we can stop talking about him, wish him luck and move on. You can't worry about things you can't change. I good rule to live by in life.

Reactions: zazoo2002
Glad he landed somewhere. Now we can stop talking about him, wish him luck and move on. You can't worry about things you can't change. I good rule to live by in life.

Like we've stopped talking about Corey Sanders?

Omoruyi has guaranteed his name will be not far from the front page for the next two years.

Reactions: Scangg
Like we've stopped talking about Corey Sanders?

Omoruyi has guaranteed his name will be not far from the front page for the next two years.

I hear you but it's time to move on. With time this too will fade.

I hear you but it's time to move on. With time this too will fade.

People are going to be salty for a while.

You can expect over the next year to see a ton of posts about Oregon PF/SF recruiting for 2020, posts of reports out of practice, and a flurry of posts if Oregon goes to the dance. You can expect even more of that over the following year once Omoruyi is able to suit up.

After that? Then it will start to fade, but some people will still be salty.

People are going to be salty for a while.

You can expect over the next year to see a ton of posts about Oregon PF/SF recruiting for 2020, posts of reports out of practice, and a flurry of posts if Oregon goes to the dance. You can expect even more of that over the following year once Omoruyi is able to suit up.

After that? Then it will start to fade, but some people will still be salty.

All that is better than 9/10 of the nonsense on the FB board. 1/10 of the nonsense is enjoyable though

So much anger...the guy's just trying to fulfill a dream. Like Sanders before him. Gave 3 years to the program and went as far as they could go. They made a leap of faith at a chance to play at the next level and make a little money doing it.

Or Eugene O to. Eugene O.
He ducked out of sight for a while, and decoyed with Texas A&M.
894a7a4f48b652c22dc6f87dff59d56f.jpg

NIT --- Yes in 2019-2020.

This team is still very young and still lacks a lot of game experience. We are talking about major roles for 5 Sophmores and 1 True Freshmen.... They have Talent, but are very young.

I think this is the Tourney Team: 2020-2021. Year 5, 1 year before Willard at Seton Hall.

Baker, Kiss, Young - Seniors

Harper, Mathis, McConnell, Johnson, Doucoure - Junior's.

Mulcahy- Soph...maybe, Lok Wur?

Freshmen......hopefully a few from this list....Josh Hall, Clifford Omoruyi, Isaiah Cottrell, Coleman Hawkins, Martice Mitchell
Yup.That was my entire point. EO could sit out here and make the tournament the following year

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan

I see why y’all are pissed. It’s a big part of the underbelly of the sport

Reactions: bac2therac
I think Carino is right. This is just way too fishy to not be tampering. I guess that Nike money is just too much to deny.

I never hear of schools filing tampering charges. It may happen, but, I just don't recall it. IMO, it makes you look like complaining crybabies.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT